The South gone hold it downnnnnnnnn!

I'm from Florida, but have family in San Antonio, Houston and Dallas. Black women in Houston are BY FAR the baddest women I've ever seen in the states. They trump every other city, by a long shot.

get that garbage off that classic bay area beat. :smh:
I expect slander from an east coast person...

But west coast? :smh:

Besides the hook, they wrecked bro. Stop frontin.
I'm from Florida, but have family in San Antonio, Houston and Dallas. Black women in Houston are BY FAR the baddest women I've ever seen in the states. They trump every other city, by a long shot.
stop.

Just.... Stop.

Long shot? You bugging family. Taken it from someone that has lived in both places...

Houston > Dallas, but not by no damb long shot .

Last edited:
Lie and say boys ain't wreck it doe...

Sadly... The presentation isn't there... And because its the south...it represents everyone...

This looks like a small town in Texas like Hitchcock or Jacksonville Texas...

Not positive this is Texas, iirc this was in Louisiana. Video is so old I don't exactly remember the details.

They have strong Houston drawl in their rap thats recognizable with cats from Houston's south side, Cullen and West Airport area. Think Lil Flip.

After looking at the vid those cars aren't registered in TX but LA note the one big tag on windshield. None have front plates which is a must in TX, especially on those who-do's.

Last edited:

corn bread fed :smokin

Not positive this is Texas, iirc this was in Louisiana. Video is so old I don't exactly remember the details.

They have strong Houston drawl in their rap thats recognizable with cats from Houston's south side, Cullen and West Airport area. Think Lil Flip.

After looking at the vid those cars aren't registered in TX but LA note the one big tag on windshield. None have front plates which is a must in TX, especially on those who-do's.
good eye, kinfoe...

Shreveport LA might as well be Shreveport TX.

Well if you're comparing the Jacka to Kirko Bangz, I agree. Other than that, a resounding no :lol: 1000 times over

I love when cats from other states who not from Texas like to say look how dumb we are or look this represent Texas yet know nothing but the still tipping video

That's why I mentioned Jacka, he's my favorite artist from there :lol: Tear Gas >>>>>>>. Unfortunately, Kreayshawn is holding the Bay Area crown now until further notice :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom