THE STRAIN on FX -- from Guillermo Del Toro -- Sunday, July 13 at 10pm

ep was 
eek.gif

nora's mom 
mad.gif

had the feels for gus, did they just skip him killing his mom? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
 when fet got stuck

kid cracked his iphone 
laugh.gif

i thought his nora's mom had turned when he got back

the master yoking up eph like eichhorst did setrakian 
laugh.gif

i wonder if the master gonna try to take eph's body 
eek.gif

He didn't kill his mother. He's a tough guy, but he's a tough guy with a heart. Can't have him come off as completely cold.

What show was Eph on? House of Cards? I had never seen anything he was in before so when I saw the commercials for two movies he is going to be in, I was stunned he was bald :lol:

Yeah he's on House of Cards.

[SIZE=14px[SIZE=5]]I didn't know about him being bald either until someone mentioned it in this very thread referencing his role on House of Cards. :lol: [/SIZE][/SIZE]

That reminds me, I need to get on that show; heard good things about it.

I know he's bald so his hair just looks weird to me. He has the long bangs in the front always looking messy to cover the weird hairline they gave him.

You guys just blew my mind with Eph and House of Cards. I kept saying I know his face but I couldn't place it for the life of me. I can't believe that mop top threw me off like that. :lol:

NOw when I go back and watch Eph, I'm going to be kicking myself for not seeing it.

Last edited:
I thought Fet was done for.
laugh.gif

Eph son setting those other 2 people robbing the store and not telling them what was down there
laugh.gif

Also, you think the Master had some sort of control as to why the zombie chic did not attack him when he went to get his phone?

I thought that was going to be the moment when Gus finally got up with the rest of the crew.

The way they showed the Master sneak off and then the boy was trying to get her attention, like she was zoned out or something....you don't think the Master is somehow in her body this entire time do you, or am I way off base with that one? haha

Sertrakian was wildin at the end trying to actually go in that room with all those zombies  talking about they had him on the run, and then he was mad that they used the light bomb to save Eph
roll.gif

Son, I would've been out once they said you gotta crawl through this tight a-hole to get to the Master. That was a death trap. You have NO idea what's on the other side :smh: Eph is insane for being so gung ho. Then getting tricked so easily by the Master :lol:

That desperateness from Straktrian :lol: :smh: He know his time is running out and that this is escalating faster than he thought.

Fet dumb for not putting the light behind him so he isn't followed. He could've left it at the entrance of the hole and none of the vamps would've went in :smh: If I was forced to go that's exactly what I would've done.

Poor Gus :lol: I knew once I saw the blood on his bro's vamp mouth that his mom was dead. I like that axe game though. I was not trusting the way he was using that bat.

That whole stuff with Eph's son was dumb for no reason. Son risks his life for cancer sticks. I would've told Nora's mom that and just lie. Lock her in the basement then chill upstairs. He aint even get anything else just two packs :smh: :stoneface: :lol:

Last edited:
Son, I would've been out once they said you gotta crawl through this tight a-hole to get to the Master.
I'm getting claustrophobic just thinking about it.

And how did Vasiliy's big *** get through that hole?
laugh.gif

Nora and Setrakian were struggling through it.

And it looks like the vampire swat team is back in the next episode.

It's only his first body.

The guy he inhabited suffered from gigantism. He'll be in the rock star next.

That is rather disappointing, so the master doesn't have his own body/form? Is he a spirit like the movie Fallen, just jumping from one body to the next? How does he choose what body to inhabitate? Why the change to the rock star?

If the Master knows where they are, why doesn't he just send majority of his vamps to Setrakian's pawn shop like he did at the gas station a few eps back?

It's only his first body.

The guy he inhabited suffered from gigantism. He'll be in the rock star next.

That is rather disappointing, so the master doesn't have his own body/form? Is he a spirit like the movie Fallen, just jumping from one body to the next? How does he choose what body to inhabitate? Why the change to the rock star?

If the Master knows where they are, why doesn't he just send majority of his vamps to Setrakian's pawn shop like he did at the gas station a few eps back?
Peep the preview for next week's ep.

I assume before he was fine with dude being around expecting him to die sooner than later but after he came through his pad and disrespected him and possibly harmed him he was like let me send my nazi and co to go wipe this dude out and get my sword back.

Last edited:
Yea I just thought it was funny the way they word it like that.

I am happy with it too. Just in time for AHS new season to come back.

Flashbacks are annoying.

That special sauce :lol: :nerd:

Gus is really catching it the worse considering he's not looking for trouble like everyone else.

Last edited:
had the feels when setrakian had to off his vampire family 
embarassed.gif

where does eph get off acting all incredulous about setrakian, fet explained it perfectly

nora's mom poor old lady didnt have a chance 
laugh.gif

nice inclusion of the rocker too instead of a random vampire in case we forgot he existed 
laugh.gif

the old man 
eek.gif
 they tried to set it up all ep like the master was jus gonna kill him 
laugh.gif

and where is billy i didnt see him when they were leaving?
nerd.gif

She was annoying but how they offed her was kinda weak if you think about it...Old man had a vault door up front but a regular window in back? :lol:

Flashbacks were great. Best part about this show at times. I think it would've been more a threat for Setrakian if they also then sent some vamps after him stuck in that well. His wife getting done off like that :smh:

Now that she's back I would've liked an ep showing where the hacker chick actually went.

:lol: :rofl: @ Gus and Marlo. Shoot at each other, shoot at the vamps. Then son just gets taken. Randomly ****** up.

2nd to last episode of the season and we still don't know much about the vampire gang. :smh:

If I am not mistaken, the vamps down in the well are the Seal Team 6 vamps. They even warn old boy about his family, and didn't off him.

what? you mean during the flashback? if so, that was the master talking to him.

not feeling how they changed Cream's (Marlo) character. Also, that wasn't his family. It was just his wife. she went out and turned those kids because she wanted kids so bad.

2nd to last episode of the season and we still don't know much about the vampire gang. :smh:

If I am not mistaken, the vamps down in the well are the Seal Team 6 vamps. They even warn old boy about his family, and didn't off him.
I aint sure about that. Saw a bunch of dudes sleeping and the one that warned him seemed to be a female.

Didn't seem like a warning either but a straight up threat that your fam is gonna get got cuz it's night time and you're so far from home.

Yea, I'm pretty sure that was the Master talking through that female vampire. Called him the same name he did when Setrakian ran up on him in the sewers. They just wanted that poor guy to suffer, I don't think they wanted him dead in the flashback.

Back
Top Bottom