THE STRAIN on FX -- from Guillermo Del Toro -- Sunday, July 13 at 10pm

The show actually got kind of interesting since the vamps can think for themselves and such.

I don't even know all their names, but the main characters seem to be sensitized to the vamps now...basically can go hand to hand with them, no weapons :lol:

The rat exterminator superman punched a couple of them to put the tracking devices behind the heads :lol:

Will be interesting on how it progresses since the pandemic is now global.

I wonder if the doctor will hook up with the hacker chick since they're staying together now :nerd:

what is the point of them shipping this new master from egypt?
World domination? I think we're heading towards nuclear winter.

The start of the ep showed how attacks began all over the world. That kinda got glossed over with Setrakian's narration.

no i mean theyre shipping him from egypt to new york to do what?

he's the one setrakian and fet were reading about right?

take over from the old master eichorst was working for?

or is this new egyptian like eichhorst for this egyptian master?

also nuclear winter? familiar with the books?

Last edited:
Nuke stuff is based on the books.

Got no clue on the purpose of dude coming from Egypt. Could be the dude brought in to kill those other sleeping ancient vamps or maybe the Master gonna take over dude's body when he arrives.

I wonder if the doctor will hook up with the hacker chick since they're staying together now :nerd:

Definitely going down. The rodent exterminator is going to be more heated at the doctor, probably snuff him again too.

I think they're shipping the new master from Egypt because the master's right hand man (forgot his name) doesn't know his master is still alive, right?

for all he knows the master's head got cut off but he didn't know the crimson worm got away.

cuz all the vamps are still without a central communications system, right?

Last edited:
Damn Fett wipes out all those sleeping and they still get overwhelmed.

Eichorst losing his hand :lol:

Damn Fett wipes out all those sleeping and they still get overwhelmed.

Eichorst losing his hand :lol:
This is the only show I watch regularly :lol: Not a bad way to end Sunday.

Hacker could've cut across the head instead of the hand but too easy I guess:lol:

I wonder how they're going to pan this out for the remaining of the seasons and next season. It appears they're losing major grounds now since vamps are coming out by the flock.

I hope those masters who are sleeping or what have you play a bigger role.

Zach got a pet :lol:

I have to go back and watch the last two epi

So I can try to remember what was coming in the ship from Egypt

Wondering if it is the master that the book said was sealed!!

I think they're shipping the new master from Egypt because the master's right hand man (forgot his name) doesn't know his master is still alive, right?

for all he knows the master's head got cut off but he didn't know the crimson worm got away.

cuz all the vamps are still without a central communications system, right?

Yea pretty much

I'm a deplorable person cause once Zach got his little pet the first thing I thought of was zack giving her his white

They've definitely ramped things up with the action.

Nothing but dopeness with Gus trying to get away (good way to kill the rest) and Palmer's betrayal and ambush of Eichorst.

Last edited:
Dope episode, less Zach and his mom, the better. Although I hope to see the master in the finale.

so with the elders all gone, does that mean the master and the one in the egyptian box are the only two left?

so with the elders all gone, does that mean the master and the one in the egyptian box are the only two left?
There was no elder in the Egyptian box. It was 2 nukes.

There are still the European elders though and since they thought there was one from Egypt there may be more African elders.

I love the Satrakian, Palmer, Eichorst flashbacks. Its like they belong to a different more serious show.
You could make a whole new show based on their pasts from the 40's-80's.
Season finale tomorrow

Last edited:
I love the Satrakian, Palmer, Eichorst flashbacks. Its like they belong to a different more serious show.
You could make a whole new show based on their pasts from the 40's-80's.
Season finale tomorrow

Yeah the flashbacks are so cool, loved the Nazi camp flashbacks in the previous seasons. The younger actors are so good with the mannerisms. Glad they announced when the show is ending, for some reason it makes it more enjoyable to know it won't drag on past next year

I don't think I ever wanted to see a character get killed as bad I want Zack. Also they are f'd, lol

I don't think I ever wanted to see a character get killed as bad I want Zack. Also they are f'd, lol
The look on his face to his dad too after he pressed the button.

Characters keep getting killed left and right. Wonder if Gus will come back.

Back
Top Bottom