THE STRAIN on FX -- from Guillermo Del Toro -- Sunday, July 13 at 10pm

:lol:
just watched the finale, I feel like I'm getting trolled by the writers as to how much I can hate Zach.

If the coffin lid was silver why not just flip it upside down once they trapped him?

Next season gonna be super dark(no pun intended)

Oh, to be a fly on the wall in the writer's room where they conceived the idea of Zack yelling "I hate you, dad!" follow by him detonating a ******* NUCLEAR BOMB lol

just watched the finale, I feel like I'm getting trolled by the writers as to how much I can hate Zach.

If the coffin lid was silver why not just flip it upside down once they trapped him?

Next season gonna be super dark(no pun intended)
i was thinking the same exact thing. Why not flip it and kill him slowly. Then as soon as the idiot kid zack hit the switch I remembered thay the coffin didnt have a lock on it smh. Damnit Satrakian...you dropped the ball on this one

I mean, we have another season to go. It's not like they were finishing off the Master in this episode lol

Totally enjoyed this season up until this damn finale. 
laugh.gif
 I even stopped hating Zack for a bit. Then this junk happens. I hope it's a wrap for this kid by the finale.

Oh, to be a fly on the wall in the writer's room where they conceived the idea of Zack yelling "I hate you, dad!" follow by him detonating a ******* NUCLEAR BOMB lol

Totally enjoyed this season up until this damn finale. :lol:  I even stopped hating Zack for a bit. Then this junk happens. I hope it's a wrap for this kid by the finale.

:lol: Right,

i was thinking the same exact thing. Why not flip it and kill him slowly. Then as soon as the idiot kid zack hit the switch I remembered thay the coffin didnt have a lock on it smh. Damnit Satrakian...you dropped the ball on this one

I mean, we have another season to go. It's not like they were finishing off the Master in this episode lol
I get that but at the same time, thats lazy writing for sure, They could atleast try harder. Also how there was no lock on the coffin I mean its Sektrakian the man who has been prepping for this moment for a century and he forgets a lock? :lol:

only person who seemed ready was Quinlan and he randomly stumbled in on the Master had no idea he was in the form of Palmer but just went to work anyways :pimp:

Show meets the quota of having at least 3 LOL moments an episode, let's not forget that the master fooled Eph with the exchange by bringing "Zack" with a bag over his head and Eph actually believed his son was there :lol:

How mad would ya'll be if your dad killed your vampire mom who repeatedly tried to eat you that you'd set off a nuclear bomb :lol:

literally one of the biggest No Dambs Given moments in television history

I can already see Eph drunkenly hiding that Zack detonated the bomb from Quinlan, Sektrakian, Fet, and Dutch next season

Last edited:
laugh.gif

I get that but at the same time, thats lazy writing for sure, They could atleast try harder. Also how there was no lock on the coffin I mean its Sektrakian the man who has been prepping for this moment for a century and he forgets a lock?
laugh.gif

only person who seemed ready was Quinlan and he randomly stumbled in on the Master had no idea he was in the form of Palmer but just went to work anyways
pimp.gif

Show meets the quota of having at least 3 LOL moments an episode, let's not forget that the master fooled Eph with the exchange by bringing "Zack" with a bag over his head and Eph actually believed his son was there
laugh.gif

How mad would ya'll be if your dad killed your vampire mom who repeatedly tried to eat you that you'd set off a nuclear bomb
laugh.gif

literally one of the biggest No Dambs Given moments in television history

I can already see Eph drunkenly hiding that Zack detonated the bomb from Quinlan, Sektrakian, Fet, and Dutch next season
this whole post is money
roll.gif

:lol: Forgot to post on this :smh:

Zach needs to die asap.

Ep was real good. Digging Palmer getting screwed by the Master, Eichorst bouncing back but then it's like they forgot 4 eps worth of a Zach subplot that could explain how far gone he's become to set off a damn nuke cuz his dad killed his already dead mom. Just the writing alone :x

Could've got something better if they aged up Zach to a young adult and had a theme of him being evil or on that path.

Last edited:
I feel like even though it's poorly planned show in general, Zach has to be the most planned out character(not saying much) I imagine the original kid that played Zack pushing that button and it just doesn't go well with how that kid was playing Zach. I feel like they planned out that specific moment seasons ago and the writers/creators were like

"When Zack detonates the nuclear bomb, he HAS to look like the biggest douche ever, and the kid currently playing him just doesn't have that in him."

Had that original Zach done it, we'd be like:

:smh: at eph killing the mom

:frown: What's Zach gonna do now?

Zach detonating the nuke, that'll teach em :pimp:

The writers HAVE to have some epic death planned for Zach, something that's just gonna be crazy, if there's one thing they have to get right, it's that. They clearly want us to feel absolutely nothing for a child completely at the center of a vampire apocalypse. The goal has been accomplished, they just gotta execute

roll.gif
dhart48, str8 comedy. Yo in the very end, if zack is the master, I'd be pretty pissed
I'd be pissed if in the end Zack became the master and they didn't kill him off in some cruel way 
laugh.gif

There's no coming back for that kid. Dude can't redeem himself after setting off a Nuke. He HAS to die next season. 

fair warning this promo seems to have major spoilers, but if you're like me and watch one FX show regularly, you will see this
hoping stuff that's shown happens within the first 2 episodes of the season

Last edited:
with how this show i dont eem think zach gonna die

master gonna take his body and diddy bop on the whole team

prolly end with the master winning 
laugh.gif

aint no vampire squad no more, no counsel of three vampires, no police no more

master dont take l's on this show 
laugh.gif

with how this show i dont eem think zach gonna die

master gonna take his body and diddy bop on the whole team

prolly end with the master winning