THE STRAIN on FX -- from Guillermo Del Toro -- Sunday, July 13 at 10pm

i shoulda dropped this show after season 1 :smh:
season 3 was not bad though. if this is the final season, i guess i'm all in.

Forgot it came back tonight until I saw this thread get bump.

Will tune in after GOT.

Countdown to Zack dying starts soon! LOL

What if the chosen one takes over Zack's body and eph makes a deal with him to fee his son and ends up being the one at the end of it all

Damn Eph ruthless :lol: Son said you won't die from that..... at least not right away :lol:

Countdown to Zack dying starts soon! LOL

What if the chosen one takes over Zack's body and eph makes a deal with him to fee his son and ends up being the one at the end of it all
Its clear that's what the Master is grooming him for.

Damn Eph ruthless :lol: Son said you won't die from that..... at least not right away :lol:

Its clear that's what the Master is grooming him for.

Oh yeah... i mean, it was clear to me too after i watched the episode. but i'm on westcoast time and asked that question before it aired.... was just throwing it out there...

Oh yeah... i mean, it was clear to me too after i watched the episode. but i'm on westcoast time and asked that question before it aired.... was just throwing it out there...
We both thinking the same thing and then later on in the premiere the Master basically says that's his intention :lol:

Just binged and caught up
-writers really trying to humanize Zack, because everyone deserves a 2nd chance even when you bring on a nuclear winter that puts the planet in ruins :lol: and you decide to help ONE chick, that you really want to bang
- I was literally HOWLING when that chick :evil::::evil::::evil::went off about what kind of piece of **** would help the strigs do this to the world, had Eph wiping tears away and everything, man I NEED someone, ANYONE, to make the connection that it was Zack and it's Eph's son, that's gonna be so lit. Writers really trying to put parents in Eph's shoes :rofl::like how do you even love your kid after doing something like that?? Are you even capable of it? It's not like Eph is reaping any of the benefits from Zack's actions, actually nobody is but Zack
- really hoping Zack doesn't get the yambs, don't think I've ever hated on anyone real or not on the fact that they get yambs, especially when I'm not affected in any shape or form. Thats the one thing that could put the hatred over the top for this kid. He sets off a nuclear bomb, then gets laid :lol:

Show still bringing the Lulz: everything is so convenient and information is delivered so lazily
- Fet really could've just said "It's a silver grenade." but really gave a detailed explanation of what the effects were and what it would do, it's almost like some other vampire show exclusively trademarked the term "Silver Grenade"
- Ok there's 2 other ways into the base, one will take 15 minutes and includes moving 2 TONS the other is quicker and puts you behind the sniper....WHY WOULD YOU EVEN LIST THE FIRST WAY IN AS A OPTION. :lol:
- Ok so the people you recruited to help you take over the base aren't going to go in, neither is the person who has the most knowledge of how to get the bomb to work, because he can't die...so that leaves Fet...but lets make sure Rhona Mitra:evil::::evil::::evil::useful by offering to go with him.
- Highly trained sniper who shoots Quinlan, forgets to check the back door letting Fet in.
-Quinlan just blindly emptying a clip :stoneface:
-Quinlan only packing one clip :stoneface:

These aren't complaints btw, show is great so far for me :lol:
and if I made a mistake, please correct me, show doesn't always have my undivided attention

Last edited:
Abby (Jocelyn Hudon)looks like she could be the daughter of Kate Beckinsale
14596694_1675094916136744_8222735727373320192_n.jpg

man, this episode was the best of the season possibly of the entire show
everyone brought their A game and the direction and writing was on point and the corniness dropped
Setrakian is a beast man, great to see him back in full force. Great how he got that W WITHOUT the white. Crazy how the little bit of humanity that was still Eichorist, that pride, came back and bit him in the end.

Setrakian talking about time being the ultimate enemy and how people do whatever to "get by" was great. Even his speech to Eph about Zack was dope. They rightfully threw this guy the best lines. :pimp:

Desai on that come up. that he doesn't want :lol:

Hoping every episode from here on out is of this type of quality.

This show stay killing the finest women.

Yeah, Setrakian had some great lines this past ep. Was hyped to see Eichorst finally die. Clever way to do it too.

im mad that black chick basically served no purpose

and is it me or did i miss the scenes in the past eps where that lady that was bit turned and talked to eph as the master?

and didnt eichhorst get burned up by dutch next thing hes totally unharmed and hunting fet?

and i thought they were in nebraska or somewhere how eichorst get from there back to ny?

and did he not kill rhona mitra for shooting him?

Back
Top Bottom