THE STRANGE THING ABOUT THE JOHNSONS Vol: You will EEK

Just finished it.

That @%+# was out the damn game joe.

2zrdkt5.gif

just watched it and 
914251be389f0a17257ebc496e5022907b0ade4.gif

so many questions. to those laughing...don't feel bad. it's clearly satirical in nature. dark comedy always makes light of othewise serious issues. i can't tell who started it but damn

5:00 minute mark when mom dukes started walking around I knew what was up. Closed out of that tab so quickly
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

I think the son started it, but the dad didnt do anything to stop it since he liked it at first. but then he realized what they were doing was wrong in every way and thats when the abuse started.

Originally Posted by y0ung j33zy

I think the son started it, but the dad didnt do anything to stop it since he liked it at first. but then he realized what they were doing was wrong in every way and thats when the abuse started.
The son looked up to his father so much he became "in love" him but not in the regular father/son sense. You can tell in the picture taking scenes the son is infatuated with him...I think it did start at prom...at 18 I can see him being able to take over his pops. 
The film was great. If you didn't enjoy it then you're close minded. 

indifferent.gif
the ending. She waited till it was too late to grow some damn backbone. I hate all these people.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

indifferent.gif
the ending. She waited till it was too late to grow some damn backbone. I hate all these people.

It was real though. Denial is big in everyone's family regardless of race. Everyone has that crackhead, jail bird, crazy member they dont acknowledge. 

Are you guys watching this on the xxsurl site? I don't want to download the codec if it's going to give me a virus or something as well.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Are you guys watching this on the xxsurl site? I don't want to download the codec if it's going to give me a virus or something as well.

vimeo.

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

i only made it to 10 mins in...then got too creeped out. worth finishing it?
I honestly don't think this thing in it's entirety was that good. I get all the themes and messages about the mom acting too late, and the son's infatuation, and the father who made himself a victim but that ending was horrible.

The premise drove this short film and all it did was disgust and make me feel uncomfortable. Like you gotta just look at this as a bad flick cuz the real world implications or applications just opens your eyes to how much more horrible it is and how stupid the adults involved are.

Some of the strangest, Bizarro World +$%! I've ever seen. Definitely something you don't want to watch after drinking a 40.

Man I don't know if I can watch this, that clip OP posted had me disturbed. Like literally felt as disturbed by that almost as bad as I was while watch A Serbian Film
30t6p3b.gif

that was wild...

i couldnt even move while watching it...

you actually feel bad for the father... the bath tub?
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom