The Stuff You Steal @ Work Thread

I work at an after school program for elementary kids and I steal snacks on the regular.

Ha, okay not on the regular but I did steal a Chewys snack bar thing today

When I worked at a restaurant I didn't even eat at the crib.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

*Waits for NTer who got fired from Walgreens for stealing a can of soda and a comb
smh.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I used to work at a Library and I would steal books, magazines, and DVD's occasionally. I didn't feel like checking them out so I'd just take themhome. but I brought most of the stuff back when I was done eventually.

I work at starbucks...i have taken everything...except for mugs/coffee maker/toys/money
i always abuse them when i have parties..i take a few sleeves of cold cups...

i work at dunkin donuts
I steal bags of coffee beans at the beginning of the month before inventory check lol

i stole a can of whipped cream once
laugh.gif

and some tips
nerd.gif
because we pool tips and sometimes i make a LOT and do not feel like sharing. everyone does it though.

im a butcher at a supermarket...i steal w.e i see...not from the shelf though...some customers leave things the wrong places, and instead of puttin back in theright place...we'll take it back to our department..we have a special box we store things.

used to work at a grocery store,

would takes magazines. go to deli and get something made and say i would pay for it at the front........ would go to break room and grub.

when we started selling dvd's, the first movie we got was 8 mile, i took like 10 of em and sold em at school next day for like 5-10 bucks.

ahhhh, memories.

Oh man, were do I begin? My company has that fancy toilet paper that would make you look forward to wiping your *$! for any little thing. Paper and ink for myprinter. Brooms/mops and all cleaning products for mom dukes. High-end first-aid kits.

i used to take more than one piece of candy when we played bingo in class...
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Nothing for me, unless you count using the printer and internet for non work related activities

There is nothing to steal at my current jobs, but when I worked at dave and busters a couple years back, i was stealing mad xboxes, wiis and flat screens. Itwas so easy and no way to get caught...I told my crazy +## ex girlfriend what I was doing and one day she got reallly mad at me and threatened to tell my boss. Dumb broad actually called up my job when i was working asking to speak to a manger. Blowin the phone up somethin serious. I had to get my man to answer thephone and pretened he was the manager. After that day, i never went back, got a new gig asap.

i work at a hotel

i "borrow" money, milk, bagels, toilet paper, pens, paper, air freshener, juice, cereal ... idk what else

time, i sign in/out earlier/later then i actually arrive/leave. been doing it for years now, clocking a solid 45mins daily of free paid time 5 days a week

besides pencils/pens/erasers, I've taken index cards, I took a folder, a big #+% roll of packaging tape, and I stay stealing tubes of carmex, nothing bigthough, I try not to take anything I didn't already intend on buying if something was to go wrong, I don't wanna be that guy fired for stealing a $2pencil...I refuse.

it would be very easy for me to steal damn near anything though, I close up, walk through the back area I work at with my bag and other !+!%, I could easilysteal tons of books from upstairs, AND I check in everything we get at the store, I could easily just claim we never got the shipment and have them re-ship theorder. It's just not worth it imo.

Back
Top Bottom