The "Tell Us Who Or What Is In Your Avi" Thread

Blake Henderson (from Workaholics) doing the cooking dance. The sale made prior to this dance won him and the guys a refrigerator with a built-in T.V.

Workaholics
roll.gif
Fortunately he didn't Prejaculate his pants during the process.....

A young Kobe Bryant, probably his Rookie or 2nd year dunking, he even won the dunk contest, props to my boy KB24.

A young Kobe Bryant, probably his Rookie or 2nd year dunking, he even won the dunk contest, props to my boy KB24.

That pic is probably from his 4th season at the earliest.

V-cut jersey and what looks like the Kobe 1 sole.

Last edited:
Actually 6th year maybe, he was wearing these Adidas shoes in 02, so that puts him 6 years in the NBA. I gotta get one of him in the Dunk Contest.

Actually 6th year maybe, he was wearing these Adidas shoes in 02, so that puts him 6 years in the NBA. I gotta get one of him in the Dunk Contest.
Just give up son. Face it, you were seriously like 5 when that picture was taken :lol:

I already know my age when the picture was taken. I'm obviously not trying to act like I know what year it was, I've already messed up.

I already know my age when the picture was taken. I'm obviously not trying to act like I know what year it was, I've already messed up.

Brah you should have never tried remind people Kobe won a dunk contest. :lol:

Because Kobe had a bald head his Rookie year. So as soon as dudes see the Fro it looks like you don't know what you're talking about

No hate though

Wouldn't want to put down a fellow fan Kobe 8)

Last edited:
Yeah I know! But I thought like most guys, he had hair to begin with, then cut it off. I obviously didn't know my stuff right there. But hey, I'm new, I'm sure you all made mistakes your first WEEK of being on NT.

Back
Top Bottom