The Tesla Motors Appreciation Thread

Saw a holographic painted CT today. Can see it literally a mile away.

Thinking of pulling trigger on a model 3 for a commuter.

Similar to this
1719971593832.jpeg

Last edited:
back seats are small, feels like a model 3
buddy got a beast and other got the regular awd
can def feel a bit of a difference but not sure if the beast is worth the extra bread
That would be incredibly disappointing, in fact it would be a deal breaker. I was expecting the size of a F-150 backseat. I have seen the interior in person yet

Can Tesla please do a CyberWagon please?

Not as sharp edges to fully copy the truck, but something updated styling wise to usher in a new look for their lineup.

Thank you. What are your recommendations
Model Y last month with the .99 offer.

I do like the highland a lot but I drive a MY and I've always appreciated the little bit of extra room.

I'm also DEEP in the family and kids stage of life so I just don't think I could do with a car as my daily driver.

Model Y last month with the .99 offer.

I do like the highland a lot but I drive a MY and I've always appreciated the little bit of extra room.

I'm also DEEP in the family and kids stage of life so I just don't think I could do with a car as my daily driver.
Can you clarify the last sentence?

We just bought a pallisade like a year ago so I have a mom mobile. But my new job is looking like a hike. So looking for a cheaper ev for the tax credit.

Thank you. What are your recommendations
I mean that’s all personal preference.
I’ve owned the 3 and now have the Y. It’s a “fun” car I guess you can say but quality is pretty low. And now resale values seem to have plummeted, so might lose some coin (even with the tax incentive)

I get free charging at work, that’s the only reason I got it. But supercharging all the time can get annoying and time consuming. Installing a charger at home is the move, idk what the going rate in that is nowadays

Back
Top Bottom