The Tesla Motors Appreciation Thread

Besides hating Elon or thinking it is butt ugly, tough for me to imagine a reason to go with any other EV at these prices

The AWD model is like $42k after the credit

A7EB6A1D-1299-4321-83FD-80F9CA51D3DA.png

Better cover those cameras… this is absolutely disgusting and wild
I agree that it is disgusting, we need data privacy that resembles Europe

They definitely saw me getting topped off

Besides hating Elon or thinking it is butt ugly, tough for me to imagine a reason to go with any other EV at these prices

The AWD model is like $42k after the credit

A7EB6A1D-1299-4321-83FD-80F9CA51D3DA.png

what’s the range on that AWD edition?

oops, saw that it’s expected range is 279 miles

i might’ve bought my standard range too soon.. needed a car back in ‘21 so i don’t regret it but i wish i could’ve been able to hold off for the AWD, especially with the tax credit

Last edited:
Pricing isn't bad.

Still uncertain after my experience with a Tesla Model S 10 years ago.
What happened with your S?
I still have mine, 2014 S 85
Did the center screen replacement a few years ago, just got the window motors replaced. Rest of the car still going strong minus the dings here and there.

What happened with your S?
I still have mine, 2014 S 85
Did the center screen replacement a few years ago, just got the window motors replaced. Rest of the car still going strong minus the dings here and there.

A month after picking it up in October 2013 the glass pano roof collapsed. The door handles kept getting stuck. There was a leak in the interior and being in the city of socal it hardly ever rained and water was pooling on the interior and all carpets had to be replaced at their expense. When I finally sold the car in 2017 my account was still linked and they had emailed me telling me all four door handles had to be replaced. Also after selling it I got called in as a witness to testify because the guy who bought it from the dealership said it was in a fire and had water damage and claimed I sold a car without acknowledging it. I was also acquited of firing a gun from the car because a detective kept claiming they could see my front license plate. I never had one and it wasn't drilled for it at all.

I have a 116 reservation so i don’t expect the chance to build mine until 2025 or later. But for now i got some cyber beer

With the Tax Credit the dual motor is closer to 60k then it is to 80k so you should be good. Granted that is without any extras at all.

I still have my reservation from the debut in 2019 but I’m unsure if I’m gonna follow through when the time comes. It says delivery by 2024 but I highly doubt that… just too much demand to meet that timeline imo

For my I originally was sold with the TriMotor ( CyberBeast) for its 500mi range and I feel Elon just went for 0-60 times and not range. I want as close to 500mi as possible and I don’t want to pay an extra 16k and lose half of the truck bed to get it.

I have a 116 reservation so i don’t expect the chance to build mine until 2025 or later. But for now i got some cyber beer

sidenote but that marble carrara subway tile backsplash is :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire: it's exactly what i wanted when i redid my kitchen a few years back. unfortunately, it was sold out everywhere i looked

With that 7500 dollar credit starting in 2024 can go towards the down payment, i might be back in

My reservation wasn't made till 2022 and by the time it comes to me, hoping all the folks that hate it and don’t cop cause of price, that Tesla will do on of their price cuts again

This is B.S and I tried to correct the guy and he deleted my comment. That tunnel is NOT for Teslas. You cannot drive YOUR Tesla down there. When the Las Vegas convention center expanded, Elon’s “Boring” company made a cool tunnel system for Teslas to take attendees from one side to the middle to the other side. A 20 something minute walk became 3 minutes sans waiting in line.

It’s really cool, I’ve used it many times. Super busy during SEMA.

IMG_5375.jpeg

Yooo how long did it take to get to you?!

I ordered mine almost 2 weeks ago now with no tracking movement...:nerd::nerd:
I ordered mine the first day it dropped (october?), just came in a couple weeks ago. You should be straight

Still trying to determine if i will drink the beer or not - leaning towards drinking it and just daving the bottles. Unlike my tequila, the beer will be useless on display

Back
Top Bottom