the thread about nothing...

eek.gif

Fixed my xbox :smokin
Finally finished Lost today, the ending was meh, could have been better, could have been worse.

I take it as a compliment Rusty :smokin

she's mad at me for this now though :smh: :lol:

I love you shawdeh ♥ I'm gonna be simpin hard as **** tonight.

no shame.

ANYWAY...i posted on the wrong thread today because im a jackass. 

BUT my dads doing better from the crashing into a tree thing B) still such a long way to go though 
tired.gif

not sure what to do for the next couple hours. *sigh*

it's wild. latest issue was like 30 minutes ago. mad about the screenshot I posted a few pages back where Pepper PM'd me and I facetiously called her shawdeh and sent a winky face.
I guess she's mad cuz it's a girl
eyes.gif
I still don't eem believe Pepper has a vag.
pics for dem beasts.
I know I broke the unwritten rules bringing her here. she's not causing any trouble on the site though so I'm not concerned. she keeps her issues off NT and in my ear
laugh.gif

forgive me guise
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
why dee **** are you bringing our business on NT though? -_- sheeshhh
rabble  rabble rabble...instigation ...rabble rabble rabble 

1. Go to Youtube

2. Search for "where you been tony roberts"

3. Laugh

@Rusty

bill-duke.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in the process of playing both right now (Finished City last week doing Asylum right now) and I have to disagree. AC was one of those video game sequels that took everything about the game that was good and improved on it all while losing none of the mojo. AAs story is way way better I'll give you that, but in terms of gameplay the answer is no. The only thing AA has on AC in that aspect is that Batman but it doesnt even matter cause I just grapple everywhere and theres more places to grapple
City's gameplay is better and more varied but I said what I said cause the storyline in Asylum is better & simply cause Scarecrow is my favorite Batman villain and they finally portrayed him great in that game
Yeah they really did. When I walked into the Morgue and the whispers started I was rattled. They did a good job with that game period. The gameplay really cant be held against them because it was their first go around. Theyre both 10/10 games.
Pics. I remember when you posted your ex on here she was 
embarassed.gif
yeah he's still salty about that break up. poor lil fella
Wait a minute.... Team Raw X Trypnaut Society and Team Raw X Gingembre B)???

I was going to comment on the pics but now it seems weird. Carry on Mrs. Sleaze Jar my apologies for bringing up the ex.

Rusty is wylin for respect in this thread right now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom