the thread about nothing...

A few weeks ago my car got robbed. It was about 11am, I was leaving to do errands, and I notice my trunk was open, my car was unlocked. I was like WTF?! I had nothing in my trunk to begin with so I was straight. I hope in my car and it wont turn on, I pop the hood and they GOT ME FOR MY CAR BATTERY :lol: They also stole some other misc. but I don't care about that stuff.
Around 2am that morning there was some guys out on the street, drinking, cracking bottles, yelling and cussing. A few car alarms went off, but I didnt think anything of it, just went back to sleep Now I have to sleep with BOTH eyes open, smh.
P.S. In regards to the shooting, I know a lot more than I'm letting out, but I'm not gonna snitch, im not my putting life in danger or my family.

Do it anonymously bro.

If worse comes to worse, I'll protect you...

I noticed something cool watching Dexter last night.

Dexter holding a pitchfork after a kill standing in front of picture with Rudy

like the famous American Gothic painting.

"the man's pitchfork symbolizing hard labor, and the flowers over the woman's right shoulder suggesting domesticity."
That's pretty cool. I didn't notice that when I watched that episode.

[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]This guy was the BEST in Arkham Asylum
Arkham Asylum >>>>>Arkham City

I'm in the process of playing both right now (Finished City last week doing Asylum right now) and I have to disagree. AC was one of those video game sequels that took everything about the game that was good and improved on it all while losing none of the mojo. AAs story is way way better I'll give you that, but in terms of gameplay the answer is no. The only thing AA has on AC in that aspect is that Batman but it doesnt even matter cause I just grapple everywhere and theres more places to grapple

my girl made an account here. she goes through my posts and texts me all pissed off about things I say and post.

**** is comedy :lol:

Cant wait until tomorrow. Raiders preseason starts. That much closer to the regular season. Sucks in a way because im deploying soon so I'll only get to watch half of the season.

it's wild. latest issue was like 30 minutes ago. mad about the screenshot I posted a few pages back where Pepper PM'd me and I facetiously called her shawdeh and sent a winky face.

I guess she's mad cuz it's a girl :rolleyes I still don't eem believe Pepper has a vag.

pics for dem beasts.

I know I broke the unwritten rules bringing her here. she's not causing any trouble on the site though so I'm not concerned. she keeps her issues off NT and in my ear :lol:

forgive me guise :wow:

my girl made an account here. she goes through my posts and texts me all pissed off about things I say and post.

**** is comedy :lol:

Welp time for a new user name

:lol: :lol:

Last edited:
it's wild. latest issue was like 30 minutes ago. mad about the screenshot I posted a few pages back where Pepper PM'd me and I facetiously called her shawdeh and sent a winky face.

I guess she's mad cuz it's a girl :rolleyes I still don't eem believe Pepper has a vag.

pics for dem beasts.

I know I broke the unwritten rules bringing her here. she's not causing any trouble on the site though so I'm not concerned. she keeps her issues off NT and in my ear :lol:

forgive me guise :wow:

RIP indeed

ibtManGK8NYGgr.gif

jp bruh :lol:

Last edited:
I guess she's mad cuz it's a girl
eyes.gif
I still don't eem believe Pepper has a vag.
pics for dem beasts.
I know I broke the unwritten rules bringing her here. she's not causing any trouble on the site though so I'm not concerned. she keeps her issues off NT and in my ear
laugh.gif

forgive me guise
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
why dee **** are you bringing our business on NT though? -_- sheeshhh

has anyone here seen a mass that was so big that you kind of doubted you could handle all that? Im just saying. I mean, Im not saying I can't handle it, im just asking if you ever seen one that was just ******g huge! I'm gonna make a move on shorty, but this is the biggest mass i've encountered. I'm kinda....scared...

if thats her watch the messages pile up pile up pile

Last edited:
I'm in the process of playing both right now (Finished City last week doing Asylum right now) and I have to disagree. AC was one of those video game sequels that took everything about the game that was good and improved on it all while losing none of the mojo. AAs story is way way better I'll give you that, but in terms of gameplay the answer is no. The only thing AA has on AC in that aspect is that Batman but it doesnt even matter cause I just grapple everywhere and theres more places to grapple

City's gameplay is better and more varied but I said what I said cause the storyline in Asylum is better & simply cause Scarecrow is my favorite Batman villain and they finally portrayed him great in that game

I guess she's mad cuz it's a girl
eyes.gif
I still don't eem believe Pepper has a vag.
pics for dem beasts.
I know I broke the unwritten rules bringing her here. she's not causing any trouble on the site though so I'm not concerned. she keeps her issues off NT and in my ear
laugh.gif

forgive me guise
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
why dee **** are you bringing our business on NT though? -_- sheeshhh
We don't believe you, you need more people.

Back
Top Bottom