the thread about nothing...

Car got robbed or jacked and someone got keeled? Definitely time to relocate out that bizz

A few weeks ago my car got robbed. It was about 11am, I was leaving to do errands, and I notice my trunk was open, my car was unlocked. I was like WTF?! I had nothing in my trunk to begin with so I was straight. I hope in my car and it wont turn on, I pop the hood and they GOT ME FOR MY CAR BATTERY :lol: They also stole some other misc. but I don't care about that stuff.

Around 2am that morning there was some guys out on the street, drinking, cracking bottles, yelling and cussing. A few car alarms went off, but I didnt think anything of it, just went back to sleep Now I have to sleep with BOTH eyes open, smh.

P.S. In regards to the shooting, I know a lot more than I'm letting out, but I'm not gonna snitch, im not my putting life in danger or my family.

Last edited:

tumblr_m86ljqQLPG1ryaiojo1_400.gif

coachk_medium.gif

Last edited:
That awkward moment where you introduce your girl to your homie and they end up knowing each other..:\

That awkward moment where you introduce your girl to your homie and they end up knowing each other..
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

is kim kardashian white? i always wondered how she was so phat
I believe Armenian or something like that.. I remember tuning into an episode of their show when Odom was thinking about playing for Turkey during the lockout and they all had a problem with it because they were Armenian

shes dresses tacky as hell, wears too much make up, and shes not THAT hot or hot period.

shes cute if she dresses normal and not wear a ridiculous amount of make up. id date her but meh

It's the same as a lot of you saying the girls they think are "hot" ugly... it's no different from them calling her ugly

different strokes for different folks

shes dresses tacky as hell, wears too much make up, and shes not THAT hot or hot period.

shes cute if she dresses normal and not wear a ridiculous amount of make up. id date her but meh

Agreed.

and I remember when that ugly broad MIA used to get hyped on NT, That chick looks disgusting. :x :stoneface: :smh: :stoneface: :x

Agreed.

and I remember when that ugly broad MIA used to get hyped on NT, That chick looks disgusting. :x :stoneface: :smh: :stoneface: :x
:stoneface: you sir can die

Last edited:
never saw the prizes from the first two page winners...can someone post those up? and when is the next one coming

Went to see Band of Skulls in Pittsburgh Friday night. They put on one hell of a show. One of the best live shows I've been to. Def check them out if you get a chance.

Few pics:

Last edited:
I noticed something cool watching Dexter last night.

Dexter holding a pitchfork after a kill standing in front of picture with Rudy

like the famous American Gothic painting.

"the man's pitchfork symbolizing hard labor, and the flowers over the woman's right shoulder suggesting domesticity."

Back
Top Bottom