the thread about nothing...

real talk i found sweet valley high when i was young, brittan daniel and her sister..maaaad knuckle children were sacrificed in their honor

Foams only look dope on girls. Men and boys should not rock them (unless on court)
Foams on men reminds me of Men driving VW Beetles(convertible) or like a Mitsubishi Eclipse or something. Is that weird. No offense @shoyru, just my opinion, means nothing really

Foams only look dope on girls. Men and boys should not rock them (unless on court)
Foams on men reminds me of Men driving VW Beetles(convertible) or like a Mitsubishi Eclipse or something. Is that weird. No offense @shoyru, just my opinion, means nothing really
But I don't have a weiner. :nerd: :lol:

Oh my bad. Dopeshow then. How small minded of me to assume NT dint have girls. Good pickup though, foams be hot on the ladies, as you heard me say already. Hehe

You know this shoyru? Or you sold her some kicks? Or heard her say her size? Or something else
I gave her dat pipe doggy.

Ask about me they call me the million stroke kid.

Who you think gave her that twinkle in her eye?

Me man, I miss her everyday, ever since she moved and took my son away from me.

I swear to go next time I see her I'm gonna knock her right in the temple,

word to momdukes man.

Forreal though it's in her signature.

My cell phone signal is trash.. Damn you t-mobile..
rqB8icJ.jpg

Last edited:
You know this shoyru? Or you sold her some kicks? Or heard her say her size? Or something else
I gave her dat pipe doggy.
Ask about me they call me the million stroke kid.
Who you think gave her that twinkle in her eye?
Me man, I miss her everyday, ever since she moved and took my son away from me.
I swear to go next time I see her I'm gonna knock her right in the temple,
word to momdukes man.

Forreal though it's in her signature.

Dope. Million strokes though, that's what I call "beating it up"

Made the 6 hour drive to oregon for a forest fire...

only to be sent home, camp on quarantine, crews sent home including us, only worked for 2 days :smh:

some nasty flu was getting passed around sending people to the hospital, including two of our men.

Now chillin in Bend at my cousins house waiting for the next call...not trying to drive all the way back to the bay only to be called up in 2 or so weeks again

Life is boring for right now :lol: ...only thing I look forward to is starting the insanity workout program tomorrow :pimp:

have a good week y'all!

Man it's only 3 am on the west coast. Ya'll could still go to sleep, get up at 9

and pack in a good 5 hours and change. 

Back
Top Bottom