smile.gif

You can take the even days
My man
smokin.gif

Still want to watch though
nerd.gif
ehh.png

I think we can accommodate those arrangements

I had "Real" ramen on Saturday and it was great. Had some more on Sunday. The only thing is that I have no idea how to use chop sticks and refused to use a fork. I was looking real crazy. :lol:

I had "Real" ramen on Saturday and it was great. Had some more on Sunday. The only thing is that I have no idea how to use chop sticks and refused to use a fork. I was looking real crazy.
laugh.gif
It's probably overpriced ramen, but it's sooo good.

What are you guys using as an alternative to iCloud? I'm ready to go fully digital (read: upload my cd collection/dvds and toss the physical for more space).

Bought my first pair of foams.
embarassed.gif
Which pair?
Foams only look dope on girls. Men and boys should not rock them (unless on court)
Foams on men reminds me of Men driving VW Beetles(convertible) or like a Mitsubishi Eclipse or something. Is that weird. No offense @shoyru, just my opinion, means nothing really
I'm the complete opposite. Very rarely do I like a female in foams. I'm not one of those "women can't wear guys sneakers" either. I just don't think they look right in any foam. 

mean.gif

I'd go half on a baby right now
She got you on that Kellz huh? 
laugh.gif

I wish I had the luxury of AC. My room is hotter than Satans butthole.
sick.gif
Well you have a job now, do something about it. Unless pops ain't having it on the electric bill 
laugh.gif

What's Monday? Been working from the crib today 
nthat.gif
. 4 day week, down to 3 day week and likely a 2 day week. Feelsgoodman.

Back
Top Bottom