the thread about nothing...

Skipped true blood last night....probably disinterested 

The first like 30 mins of Her will leave you lost in the feels

Solid weekend

Short week this week must stay motivated

I need a go to pair of shorts for the summer i was gonna make a thread about it is it thread worthy?

You ever just looked at a baby.....and said......that's an ugly baby....
Yup. Some girl from HS has an ugly kid, he looks like hes 40, and shes always posting pics of him on IG.
No more soda, junk food, partying, drinking, narcotics or anything.

It's been a week since I had a beer, been a week since I did anything.

I need to better myself and my life and I'm starting today.

Wish me luck on my journey.

hDJWuSG.jpg
Real talk, I said I was going to do the same tomorrow. Not today, because I want to have one last buffalo chicken wrap. Love buffalo sauce man.

remember these
Nope.
This is dope.

Who is she? She's on the tele? Which show, I gotta know
Scarlett is in this? Guess I need to watch this.
Foams only look dope on girls. Men and boys should not rock them (unless on court)
Foams on men reminds me of Men driving VW Beetles(convertible) or like a Mitsubishi Eclipse or something. Is that weird. No offense @shoyru, just my opinion, means nothing really
laugh.gif

I have an interview tomorrow at 11am. 

Jesus take the wheel, because I can't sleep.
Good luck famo
Made the 6 hour drive to oregon for a forest fire...

only to be sent home, camp on quarantine, crews sent home including us, only worked for 2 days
mean.gif

some nasty flu was getting passed around sending people to the hospital, including two of our men.

Now chillin in Bend at my cousins house waiting for the next call...not trying to drive all the way back to the bay only to be called up in 2 or so weeks again

Life is boring for right now
laugh.gif
...only thing I look forward to is starting the insanity workout program tomorrow
pimp.gif

have a good week y'all!
Wait watching forest fires are events?

Man Larenz Tate doesn't age at all. Dude looks exactly like he did in Menace II Society and Inkwell

He's not human. He's an Alien or something supernatural

I mentioned the same thing yesterday and somebody said it's cause he doesn't work and has a lot of time on his hands :lol:

Last edited:
Oh, So Brittany Daniel is an actress in the Game. Looked at IMDB. I aint watching that **** show though.
I thought she was a singer or Reality Star when I saw her tonight on the Award after party couch.

I think she's married or was married to Keenan Ivory Wayans. The Game used to be kind of funny as one point, but then they switched writers and basically became a sitcom version of Basketball Wives and Love & Hip Hop.

^Yea, I think it was the writer's strike at the time that killed them off when they were on CW(?), then BET picked them up like 2-3 years later.

I think she's married or was married to Keenan Ivory Wayans. The Game used to be kind of funny as one point, but then they switched writers and basically became a sitcom version of Basketball Wives and Love & Hip Hop.

Thought it got canceled at one point and another company picked it up?

canceled by the CW after 3 seasons....then picked up by BET

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom