the thread about nothing...

What are you guys using as an alternative to iCloud? I'm ready to go fully digital (read: upload my cd collection/dvds and toss the physical for more space).
I use Googles cloud products (Drive, Docs, Music, ETC) for all of my stuff. Google play  music give you 20k songs for free, I dont really have videos like that, but the Google Plus photo cloud has 15 GB(which wouldnt be enough for pics). I've heard that Western Digitals cloud service gives you a lot for your money.

tumblr_inline_n7vwxi5wkF1ru3uxu.gif

I use Googles cloud products (Drive, Docs, Music, ETC) for all of my stuff. Google play  music give you 20k songs for free, I dont really have videos like that, but the Google Plus photo cloud has 15 GB(which wouldnt be enough for pics). I've heard that Western Digitals cloud service gives you a lot for your money.

Thanks.

I was using Google Drive a little while back, but at times Google seems too intrusive. Especially for documents--their ads :x

I don't really have pics so that's no problem. It's just all this music I want to upload (some from CDs and the good ole' megaupload days. lol).

Will check out WD, too. I had an A-drive at one point in time. They just take forever to re-download.

Last edited:

The real Ramen though. I only do Chicken but I'm gonna do Beef this time so they don't go old. Says to myself ::"who the hell bought these BeEF Ramen *****"

@AaliSupreme  Man I hate the beef. But I do boil the noods for 8 minutes of so, drain the water leaving about 1/3 cap in, then I put the highblood pressure causing sauce in, stir, and serve.

Dope meal

Back
Top Bottom