the thread about nothing...

4092608728_477d0bfc94.jpg

:wow: :smokin
INSTA-REPPED lol

I  once saw a mass at an airport arrivals lounge (San Fran), made me consider relocating cities and making some lifestyle changes...the most beautiful mass I have ever seen. Girl was super cute too, made me want to get on the wrong hotel shuttle and everything...f my life
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
I knew you were black dont worry about it. I also thought WhyHelloThere was black and he confirmed it a couple days ago. 

This isnt some hidden racist post, I just try and put a face to everyone that I see post frequently and since its without pics I have to make assumptions of race.

I really cant shake the feeling that this thread is still in danger of being locked and if my posts are crossing the line somehow.

Last edited:
What the hell is going on in here now?

Too much something going on, I was coming in here expecting nothing.

This.

---

Had some Popeye's today...dat itis doe :x:smh::pimp:
Also bought an umbrella and my laptop battery is coming in this week so I'm fully ready for school.

---

Anybody here have a NorthFace Steep Tech? I just wanted to know whether it would keep you warm in temperatures of around 30-40 degrees? Also, any pros/cons?

Modern Warfare 2 is $10.00 at Best Buy this week. Think I might pick it up again.

edit: For PC :\ Dang.

Last edited:
Anybody here have a NorthFace Steep Tech? I just wanted to know whether it would keep you warm in temperatures of around 30-40 degrees? Also, any pros/cons?
I bought one back when the Steep Tech hype was out of control in the mid 2000s. It was my first North Face too. It was a really warm jacket but it was super heavy. Depending on how good you are with the cold I would tell you to get the fleece one instead of the big snowboard jacket one. I dont even know if they still make the fleece one though. Theyre good jackets. I dont I ever was cold when I was in mine. I cant really comment on much else cause mine is so old and I know that they've changed them a bunch since then.
Modern Warfare 2 is $10.00 at Best Buy this week. Think I might pick it up again.
Word? I might just have to go pick this up. I regret selling my MW2. No longer. MWs> The old school ones and Black Ops

I've posted a TON since NT moved to Huddler. My PPD count is probably out of this world. Almost to 30 reps. [2Chainz]TWO RIBBONNNNNNSSSSS[/2Chainz]

Last edited:
What you guys been having for dinner? Just realized I have had some sort of chicken dinner everyday for the past week
sick.gif
mean.gif
Time to switch to some seafood

What you guys been having for dinner? Just realized I have had some sort of chicken dinner everyday for the past week :x :smh: Time to switch to some seafood
I have tons of seafood in the fridge but last time I did salmon it took over a week to completely rid my house of the smell.

I bought one back when the Steep Tech hype was out of control in the mid 2000s. It was my first North Face too. It was a really warm jacket but it was super heavy. Depending on how good you are with the cold I would tell you to get the fleece one instead of the big snowboard jacket one. I dont even know if they still make the fleece one though. Theyre good jackets. I dont I ever was cold when I was in mine. I cant really comment on much else cause mine is so old and I know that they've changed them a bunch since then.

Hmm, I only saw the thin ones today. Didn't see any fleece ones. It was only $100 but I want to make sure it's going to keep me warm if I decide to cop.

Back
Top Bottom