the thread about nothing...

Just got into a physical altercation with my dad. I wanted to punch him so badly but I kept my composure. Mom came in to break it up, he's an idiot. I honestly don't want to sleep at home tonight :smh: :smh: :smh: :stoneface:

Anyways, guise...I'm in love :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: I seen my little sister watching the show she's on and asked her who she was so I had to go look her up. She's my age too :pimp: :wink:

Vanessa Morgan

459524-vanessa_morgan_premiere_frankie_alice_arrivals_8y6zlvqvjfvl_large.jpg

vanessa-morgan-0.jpg

Vanessa-Morgan.gif

Anybody know a good online store to get cheap casual shirts?
The Gap and Old Navy are good.
@whyhellothere
What nationality are you?
WhyHelloThere is black.

Someone guess what I am.

Inb4 this is the trend for the next 6 pages.

Someone repped me so I could get [2Chainz] TWOOOO RIBBONNNSSS[2Chainz] thank you sir. Inb4 this is seen as beggin for reps and I lose my hard earned reps.

PS. Dont do it please.

@LouisLagerfeld I got into a fight with my dad when I was 15 I believe. Dont do it, it really isnt worth it unless you have a really good reason. You dont want to mess up something that will take forever to mend, especially if your dad has always been there for you more or less. We're cooler than ever now though

That Vanessa Morgan girl is GORGEOUS. Oh my word. I'm really taken away by it.

You got two ribbons foo.. Plus I'm guessing you're black too.

Guess my race for a rep if you right

Anybody know a good online store to get cheap casual shirts?
The Gap and Old Navy are good.
@whyhellothere
What nationality are you?
WhyHelloThere is black.

Someone guess what I am.

Inb4 this is the trend for the next 6 pages.

Someone repped me so I could get [2Chainz] TWOOOO RIBBONNNSSS[2Chainz] thank you sir. Inb4 this is seen as beggin for reps and I lose my hard earned reps.

PS. Dont do it please.

@LouisLagerfeld I got into a fight with my dad when I was 15 I believe. Dont do it, it really isnt worth it unless you have a really good reason. You dont want to mess up something that will take forever to mend, especially if your dad has always been there for you more or less. We're cooler than ever now though

That Vanessa Morgan girl is GORGEOUS. Oh my word. I'm really taken away by it.
You're asian?

you're hispanic sir- and your beautiful woman as well
Haha nah she's American and partial Italian.. And I am not hispanic. But I've gotten that comparison a lot

Filipino?
Nope, but I've gotten that a few times Too :tongue:

Last edited:
A few years back I bought some 23's for ~ $200. Wore them about five times, and sold them earlier today for $118 shipped. :smh: .

:feels batman that the 23's didn't hold their value like others.

Back
Top Bottom