the thread about nothing...

Just got into a physical altercation with my dad. I wanted to punch him so badly but I kept my composure. Mom came in to break it up, he's an idiot. I honestly don't want to sleep at home tonight :smh: :smh: :smh: :stoneface:

Anyways, guise...I'm in love :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: I seen my little sister watching the show she's on and asked her who she was so I had to go look her up. She's my age too :pimp: :wink:

Vanessa Morgan

459524-vanessa_morgan_premiere_frankie_alice_arrivals_8y6zlvqvjfvl_large.jpg

vanessa-morgan-0.jpg

Vanessa-Morgan.gif

should of punched him
and wait wut?

she's 20?
you're 20?
wut?

@whyhellothere
What nationality are you?

north american :nerd:

:smh: she still so damn :wow: :wow:

A few years back I bought some 23's for ~ $200. Wore them about five times, and sold them earlier today for $118 shipped. :smh: .
:feels batman that the 23's didn't hold their value like others.

Well no jordans past the 14s really hold their value that much
Only ones I think of that do are certain Jordan 16s like the College Blue ones that come with suitcase

I am black NT brethren. Old pics for proof 

Fun fact, while his name may somewhat imply it iYen is not Asian, he is actually Nigerian. I remember that cause I thought the same thing.

Last edited:
A few years back I bought some 23's for ~ $200. Wore them about five times, and sold them earlier today for $118 shipped. :smh: .
:feels batman that the 23's didn't hold their value like others.

Well no jordans past the 14s really hold their value that much
Only ones I think of that do are certain Jordan 16s like the College Blue ones that come with suitcase

:smh: :smh:

they were the 17s fam

Kevin Love looks lost
PS..Vanessa Morgan looks like she's 16.....no wonder why she's on the Disney Channel

Hes so not used to winning, he doesnt even know how to celebrate lmao
And I thought it was just me that thought she looked young, especially in that second pic. I was about to pull out the pedo bear & chris hansen combination lol

Back
Top Bottom