the thread about nothing...

got a date on friday with a chick i could actually see myself with. me her just walking downtown after i was going home from this lounge at the w. anyways we had a dope as convo and she's into alot of the same stuff as me. she's a few years older than me too so hopefully that will cut down on the bs. idk we've been texting and getting together friday. we'll see how it goes.

i also just signed the lease on a DOPE house across the street from my job. joint is massive and in a rich *** neighborhood on a busy street with tons of good bars and restaurants within a 5 minute walk. i walk out the front door and see my job 50 ft down on the right and across the street. :pimp: hell of a commute. got a guest house in the back yard and a jacuzzi upstairs. boss ****. :lol:

forced" to take my grandfather's M6 to school stop at the burger king I used to work at manager i worked with sees me in the drive thru we hate each other she asks how did I obtain the car I ask for a whopper, she gives me a whopper I raise it to my lips and take a bite. My eye twitches involuntarily. Across the street a father of three falls down the stairs I swallow and look down at the whopper in my hands. She gives me a whopper I swallow and look down at the whopper in my hands. I cannot swallow. There are children at the top of the stairs a pickle shifts uneasily under the bun. She gives me a whopper I look at her face, and she is pleading with me. The children are crying now I raise the whopper to my lips, tears stream down my face as I take a bite she gives me a whopper. I am on my knees.
I plead with her to go across the street. She hears only children's laughter she gives me a whopper I am screaming as I fall down the stairs. She is my child. I cannot see anything I take a bite of the whopper the concrete rushes up to meet me I awake with a start in my own bed. My eye twitches involuntarily she gives me a whopper as I kill her, I do not make a sound she gives me a whopper...

6dd4bcd2add7.gif

got a date on friday with a chick i could actually see myself with. me her just walking downtown after i was going home from this lounge at the w. anyways we had a dope as convo and she's into alot of the same stuff as me. she's a few years older than me too so hopefully that will cut down on the bs. idk we've been texting and getting together friday. we'll see how it goes.

i also just signed the lease on a DOPE house across the street from my job. joint is massive and in a rich *** neighborhood on a busy street with tons of good bars and restaurants within a 5 minute walk. i walk out the front door and see my job 50 ft down on the right and across the street. :pimp: hell of a commute. got a guest house in the back yard and a jacuzzi upstairs. boss ****. :lol:

dawg you renting a mini mansion? too bad summers almost over you coulda had it looking like the juicy video

speaking of which that house is now on the market 11 mill pleighboi

http://itoestate.com/

Last edited:
:lol: well to be fair we got a boy to stay in the guest house to knock down the rent. you already know though. it's right on grand ave, a popular street. bad rich chicks all over and every summer the shut it down for a few days and it's just a big *** party. about to go ham next summer. i'm not ballin like that, just came up on a spot with cheap rent with a few of the homies.

i just laugh because i can say my cribs got a guest house. :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: well to be fair we got a boy to stay in the guest house to knock down the rent. you already know though. it's right on grand ave, a popular street. bad rich chicks all over and every summer the shut it down for a few days and it's just a big *** party. about to go ham next summer. i'm not ballin like that, just came up on a spot with cheap rent with a few of the homies.

i just laugh because i can say my cribs got a guest house. :lol:

On some Entourage ****. Ya'll need a Johnny Drama?

Jelly.

do you any of you have long hair? mine's is about 9-10 inches :nerd:

longest mines ever been was about mid neck length if that makes any sense.

ive been wanting to try a new hairstyle :nerd:

been sorta looking at this

idk might cop

Tried it once. It was a total FAIL!! My hair literally couldn't decide whether to be curly or straight. Got fed up so I cut it, ever since then it's been curly
:pimp: damb curly? I'm jelly :wow: I got that silky smooth hair :frown:

some old pics of me in January with braids :wow:

crappy iphone pics I still had my iphone first generation :frown:

7771939242_21465c5be8_z.jpg

7771948296_dd79000d4e_z.jpg

Last edited:
Rice Boy i know you aint Asian rocking them jim jones braids :smh: :lol:

i got straight here also though, thats why i was lookin at the tom brady cut :lol:

Tried it once. It was a total FAIL!! My hair literally couldn't decide whether to be curly or straight. Got fed up so I cut it, ever since then it's been curly
:pimp: damb curly? I'm jelly :wow: I got that silky smooth hair :frown:

some old pics of me in January with braids :wow:

7771939242_21465c5be8_z.jpg

7771948296_dd79000d4e_z.jpg
Kinda despise it, I usually can't do anything with it
Thinking about getting a fohawk but idk how that'll turn out

kinda hate having curly hair, my only options are a ceasar, sammy sosa or braids. currently rocking a sammy.

Last edited:
Whatever happened to NATRIX916? Dude had me feeling worried cuz his last message on here was sad. Aye bro let us know you good.

I need to do something different about my hair I either let that **** grow and look mad weird or I shave it to a 0 and end up looking like that fat gangsta from gran Torino :smh: :smh: :smh:
No matter what it's both not a good look.

do you any of you have long hair? mine's is about 9-10 inches
nerd.gif
Yo this happened to me. Grew it out to about my neck shorter maybe but when i cut it, started growing curly ever since then. I think my hair looks fly *** hell tho

:pimp: it's gravy, I hate the fact that my hair gets super oily the day after :wow:
How do you deal with that?
Still debating whether to just let it be, or to get that fohawk
just grow :evil: jk.

I usually have to take showers every 48 hours, just so the natural oils in my hair work in... I'd take consecutive showers but I'll use a shower cap :lol:
:rofl: naw I hardly ever get past a 4 as soon as it starts looking big I get a 2 all around sometimes a 1 :lol:

Yo this happened to me. Grew it out to about my neck shorter maybe but when i cut it, started growing curly ever since then. I think my hair looks fly *** hell tho
I despise my curly hair :smh:

Back
Top Bottom