the thread about nothing...

I'd see you'd post about school sometimes, just curious
That's a good school, how long have you been going for?

Starting my third year in late September.

What school do you go to?

Nice. I go to Santa Monica College, I'd thought it would be cheaper going to a cc for my first two years since its just gen ed

Yo! I go there too!

Really bruh? Lol

Yeah haha. Bout to be my second year.

^for some reason i thought you lived in Asia

:lol:

I visit there occasionally. I was in Taiwan a couple weeks ago.

forced" to take my grandfather's M6 to school stop at the burger king I used to work at manager i worked with sees me in the drive thru we hate each other she asks how did I obtain the car I ask for a whopper, she gives me a whopper I raise it to my lips and take a bite. My eye twitches involuntarily. Across the street a father of three falls down the stairs I swallow and look down at the whopper in my hands. She gives me a whopper I swallow and look down at the whopper in my hands. I cannot swallow. There are children at the top of the stairs a pickle shifts uneasily under the bun. She gives me a whopper I look at her face, and she is pleading with me. The children are crying now I raise the whopper to my lips, tears stream down my face as I take a bite she gives me a whopper. I am on my knees.
I plead with her to go across the street. She hears only children's laughter she gives me a whopper I am screaming as I fall down the stairs. She is my child. I cannot see anything I take a bite of the whopper the concrete rushes up to meet me I awake with a start in my own bed. My eye twitches involuntarily she gives me a whopper as I kill her, I do not make a sound she gives me a whopper...

I'd see you'd post about school sometimes, just curious
That's a good school, how long have you been going for?

Starting my third year in late September.

What school do you go to?

Nice. I go to Santa Monica College, I'd thought it would be cheaper going to a cc for my first two years since its just gen ed

Yo! I go there too!

Really bruh? Lol

Yeah haha. Bout to be my second year.

[
This is gonna be my second year as well!! Haha
What classes you take last year, maybe I'd might of had you in one :rofl:
Whats your major?

forced" to take my grandfather's M6 to school stop at the burger king I used to work at manager i worked with sees me in the drive thru we hate each other she asks how did I obtain the car I ask for a whopper, she gives me a whopper I raise it to my lips and take a bite. My eye twitches involuntarily. Across the street a father of three falls down the stairs I swallow and look down at the whopper in my hands. She gives me a whopper I swallow and look down at the whopper in my hands. I cannot swallow. There are children at the top of the stairs a pickle shifts uneasily under the bun. She gives me a whopper I look at her face, and she is pleading with me. The children are crying now I raise the whopper to my lips, tears stream down my face as I take a bite she gives me a whopper. I am on my knees.
I plead with her to go across the street. She hears only children's laughter she gives me a whopper I am screaming as I fall down the stairs. She is my child. I cannot see anything I take a bite of the whopper the concrete rushes up to meet me I awake with a start in my own bed. My eye twitches involuntarily she gives me a whopper as I kill her, I do not make a sound she gives me a whopper...

:lol: i like these stupid *** stories where the same things are just repeated over and over.

Back
Top Bottom