the thread about nothing...

ze details :nerd: :nerd:

Few days late. But I sent him obsidian 12s for a trade and he never got back to me. He had a bunch of references and stuff and feedback on e-bay. Guess he had his friends vouch for him. I did a rookie mistake and shipped first.

losing weight is a gift and curse

getting brolic for next summer :pimp: viens starting to come out in the arms/hands :pimp: :lol:

need a new winter jacket :stoneface:

I've met some pretty cool people on NT. Shouts to all the folks with different viewpoints and good convo, people to hoop with, and folks back at school. Been a long time.

watching the roseanne roast. :lol: @ gilberts delivery.

"her rolls of fat, swaying and crashing. like a japanese moo-nami"

Last edited:
You know your life went down the drain when weed and liquor don't even ease the pain anymore smh about to start trying the higher up exotic drugs

aint trying to get in your b.i., but watch out with the stronger stuff bruh. it can be a real mfer. its all good til it aint.

Last edited:
just accidently quoted somebody and clicked back to get out of it..then i realized..

opened up a tab for tinypic to upload that pic .. then i realized ..

You know your life went down the drain when weed and liquor don't even ease the pain anymore smh about to start trying the higher up exotic drugs

aint trying to get in your b.i., but watch out with the stronger stuff bruh. it can be a real mfer. its all good til it aint.
^^^
I have a handful of good childhood friends that didn't make it to see 21 OD'ing on pills :frown: :smh:

Actually excited about the fact that school is approaching. Academically and socially, this year will be one for the books :pimp:

^^^
I have a handful of good childhood friends that didn't make it to see 21 OD'ing on pills :frown: :smh:
ya coke is highly addictive one helluva drug :wow: :smh: :wow:

Last edited:
shorty fell asleep on me. wanted to draw on her, can't find a marker :smh:

meds got me sleepy as hell. have a nice night guys.

Back
Top Bottom