the thread about nothing...

I'm being indirectly advised online by the girl who was a last minute replacement for the girl I was supposed to go out with last night but had to cancel, not to have high expectations.

I took her to a Wizards game last night, 100 section right behind the basket and she was an hour and a half late.

I really despise female logic

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

[font=HelveticaNeue, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
Just another example of women not being able to stand someone else getting attention. Look at this damn tweet. How can you be so damn disrespectful in a situation like this? And reading her profile just lets me know what type of person she is. Like what does your ******* have to do with this?

Miss Hawaii â€
[/font]

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Starting to become attracted to some females that I didn't think I would before. It's weird. 

What do you mean?
Girls that you've known for a while that you weren't attracted to, but now are? 

Originally Posted by cap1229

Just watched th first episode of Luther season 1 on netflixs and I'm hooked on a good one. He's so smart.

me too, damn that little white girl is nutso.

Originally Posted by Retro23J

I'm being indirectly advised online by the girl who was a last minute replacement for the girl I was supposed to go out with last night but had to cancel, not to have high expectations.

I took her to a Wizards game last night, 100 section right behind the basket and she was an hour and a half late.

Wait, what time did yall get to the game? Did you let her know that she had no business being late or did you let it fly? If you didn't say anything don't expect that behavior to stop. "You aren't late for job interviews, why not treat me with that same respect." Can't tolerate that tardy stuff man. 
eyes.gif

You gotta love yourself 1st baby.  Let shorty know that she aint worth your headache...i woulda just went dolo, and i wouldnt have left the ticket for her

She was a replacement right?

Exactly, i can't see how you fully blame her for her half-hearted acceptance of your half-hearted invite you gave her as an afterthought.

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

Originally Posted by Regal Black

What's the name of the album

quoted for emphasis. I love Beach House. albums called Bloom.
i thought their album was suppose to release in may

nerd.gif
*drip drip*

It's floating around online. Just that most of the versions have 2 tracks that are incomplete. Album still sounds great and I'll cop when it releases officially in May.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

I've found that alot of the women i think are interested in me, actually are. No ego.

Same. To me it's a gift and a curse. I'll have my eyes on a womanand I'm hardly ever the aggressor initially so nothing comes of it, thenas soon as I'm no longer interested said woman decides let me know. If that makes sense
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

I've found that alot of the women i think are interested in me, actually are. No ego.

Same. To me it's a gift and a curse. I'll have my eyes on a womanand I'm hardly ever the aggressor initially so nothing comes of it, thenas soon as I'm no longer interested said woman decides let me know. If that makes sense
laugh.gif

Humble bragging likkkeeee
laugh.gif

3rd quarter dude. I definitely let her know how heated I was until she didn't want to listen anymore. There really was no excuse for her being that late. All she was saying was sorry and I'm saying that I don't even want to hear that, you made me miss the majority of the game....why?

@Solarius - you right

@cap - yerp

@Mark Antony -
laugh.gif
No dude. That doesn't give her a tardy pass.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

is cap a DC reference?

3rd quarter dude. I definitely let her know how heated I was until she didn't want to listen anymore. There really was no excuse for her being that late. All she was saying was sorry and I'm saying that I don't even want to hear that, you made me miss the majority of the game....why?

@Solarius - you right

@cap - yerp

@Mark Antony -
laugh.gif
no dude

Make her feel that then. She needs to be making it up to you. That is a damn shame. How much time in advance did she know about that? Glad she knew how upset you were. Make these fools show up to places on time. That "We are women we are naturally late" nonsense should NEVER fly. Call her and cuss her a#* out right now. Go!

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

is cap a DC reference?

It's my zodiac sign. Capricorn.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ErickM713

These 2 masterpieces have been playing nonstop, so I made them my 
pimp.gif
 playlist
kid-cudi-man-on-the-moon-album-cover1.jpg
kendrick-lamar-section-80-cover.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
- One of the most frustrating things in the world is not knowing how to post pictures like the above on NT. I really would appreciate it if someone would show me pretty briefly how to do this.
-I'm seriously attracted to cute ratchets
ohwell.gif

That Beach House album is
pimp.gif
....been playing it for about a week now. I already know it's gonna be in my Top 10 albums of the year and we only in March lol

Back
Top Bottom