the thread about nothing...

New addition to my family right here:

Trying to get a name going for him.

I wanna name him Barkley but the wife is pushing for Hugo or Gus...

Cant wait to pick this sucker up tho next month
nthat.gif

Cant wait to pick this sucker up tho next month :nthat:

how much you spending? thats a boxer right? im going to pick up a pup before the ned of the month if all goes well

nthat.gif
how much you spending? thats a boxer right? im going to pick up a pup before the ned of the month if all goes well
Boxer, yea.  $600 with up to date shots and worms.

nthat.gif

Hugo or Gus ? She's trying to remember ex lovers fam, better regulate that.

Cant wait to pick this sucker up tho next month :nthat:

Boxer, yea.  $600 with up to date shots and worms.

yeah i was ready to spend $600 also until my bro found a breeder who sells for $250-$350 with all the up to date shots etc. only thing is they are in INDY about 2 1/2 hrs each way...gotta find the time to get out there on the weekend

It's about an hour 15 each way to the place I'm getting him from. Saw him on Saturday and I'll probably go visit 1-2 more times before picking up so he can get acquainted... They had an old *** 11 year old boxer there too that was 100 LBs
eek.gif
So huge. easily twice the size of the 2 females running around.

I always find it funny how people who depend on you have the nerve to get mad/upset when their attempts to impose or alter your schedule don't yield the outcome they want......Some people are funny.

Ran into my homegirl an hour ago. We were just catching up and I was telling her about this redbone in my summer class I'm going to try and smash soon. I describe the redbone to her and as soon as I say her name, she blurts out laughing. Apparently, she knows the redbone's history and she might have herpes
eek.gif
She had to go but she said she'll tell me everything later this evening.

If this is true then I am disappoint man cause this chick is baaad.
 This is why single dudes needs cool female friends... they help keep you from crazy ******* & then some

It's about an hour 15 each way to the place I'm getting him from. Saw him on Saturday and I'll probably go visit 1-2 more times before picking up so he can get acquainted... They had an old *** 11 year old boxer there too that was 100 LBs :wow: So huge. easily twice the size of the 2 females running around.

yeah they get very big.....

Why is vinyl so damn expensive? It can't cost that much more to press and distribute than CD.

Last edited:
This heatwave is a NEVER ending saga. It wasn't this bad the last couple of summers, jesus christ :smh:

its cooling down in michigan

believe it or not, BRING ON THE FALL. i just love fall weather and all the foliage. yes i weird :lol:

It's about an hour 15 each way to the place I'm getting him from. Saw him on Saturday and I'll probably go visit 1-2 more times before picking up so he can get acquainted... They had an old *** 11 year old boxer there too that was 100 LBs
eek.gif
So huge. easily twice the size of the 2 females running around.
yeah they get very big.....
Damn, Chloe is 75 pounds and is about done filling out- the youngin is at 32 right now (but hes only 4 months- he wont get as big as Chlo though).

Nice dog. :NTHat

Yea I dunno what was with that big boy... He wasn't fat... just huge, the 2 females were both fully grown at about 45 lbs and he was twice their size easy.  Straight hoss.

Idk how people can say they only listen to one type of music :smh: music is so vast and :pimp: just went from kanye to queens of the stone age to florence and the machine to mumford and sons to johnny cash to 112 to daft punk :pimp:

This Upstate NY Summer is a lot better than the last couple IMO... I wanted to just die in my car a couple times last year

Back
Top Bottom