the thread about nothing...

Paws

tumblr_m8nf8gm1ND1rnepbwo1_500.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

tumblr_m8o61x9s6n1r02f0ao1_500.jpg

what happened to baby girl?

she makes one little video twerking that cute lil booty and the whole world turned against her :smh:

Either you were awful or she's young and emotionally fragile, which means RIP for you :lol:

lol thats what i thought too, but shes in her mid 20's. i did a little research and found it was common. I guess after an extreme orgasm a lot of emotions are released and some girls can't help but to cry. The things this girl would say in bed made me feel like a champ but then hit me with the tears and i was like whoa!

have you ever had sex with a girl and have her cry right after sex? this happened to me the other day and i thought it was weird until i researched it and found that it was common because of a surge of emotions and what not.
girl cried when she gave me the top cuz she wanted to change her ways

Just spent the past 25+ hrs playing Uncharted 2 & 3 for the first time
eek.gif
pimp.gif

The greatest two games I've played in my life
smokin.gif
great game havent played 3 yet.
son you have to play the 3rd one, it's a little longer than the 2nd one but well well well well worth it

and to the dude that said its a great movie, it may be one of the best movies i've ever seen too srs

@Nowitness: yeah i just finished a semester of Calculus in 4 weeks so i decided i needed to dead some brain cells for a higher cause lol 

Last edited:
I was waiting for someone to think I was playing both roles :lol:

Carver's execution was immaculate though, got damn.

just caught up on a few pages. it crossed my mind after like 3 posts. ya'll posting within minutes of each other. are ya'll posting at the same on the same computer or something?

just decided i want the oly 7s that came out a lil while ago. may be too late oh well. if i can't find for retail, i'll add a hundred and get some cole haan loafers.

Just spent the past 25+ hrs playing Uncharted 2

:smokin great game havent played 3 yet.

son you have to play the 3rd one, it's a little longer than the 2nd one but well well well well worth it

and to the dude that said its a great movie, it may be one of the best movies i've ever seen too srs

@Nowitness: yeah i just finished a semester of Calculus in 4 weeks so i decided i needed to dead some brain cells for a higher cause lol 

I will. Remember when I entered shambala in uncharted 2 ...speechless :smokin

Back
Top Bottom