the thread about nothing...

This Upstate NY Summer is a lot better than the last couple IMO... I wanted to just die in my car a couple times last year

Jersey has been bearable, been a couple times where I come outside and it's :x plus I'm cheap and hate turning on my car AC

we need a drolling smiley

This heatwave is a NEVER ending saga. It wasn't this bad the last couple of summers, jesus christ :smh:

its cooling down in michigan

believe it or not, BRING ON THE FALL. i just love fall weather and all the foliage. yes i weird :lol:

It's cooled down a good bit here in the Chi and I'm loving every minute of it. The high is 73 today and the highest we suppose to get this week is 85 and then right back down to the 70s. I've never been a fan of the summer at all.

finding teal & mango roshes in a sz 12 shouldnt be this hard..... shiiiii finding roshes in a sz 12 in general shouldnt be that hard :smh: da hype iz real

*looks at previous posts*
Rita Ora is too bad :smh:

And I swear Outside The Lines just be pulling up topics outta nowhere. Like seriously what does Lebron have to do with Tiger Woods smh

have you ever had sex with a girl and have her cry right after sex? this happened to me the other day and i thought it was weird until i researched it and found that it was common because of a surge of emotions and what not.

have you ever had sex with a girl and have her cry right after sex? this happened to me the other day and i thought it was weird until i researched it and found that it was common because of a surge of emotions and what not.

I had a girl cry cuz she gave that v-card up to me :lol:

Either you were awful or she's young and emotionally fragile, which means RIP for you :lol:

Back
Top Bottom