the thread about nothing...

Sister lives in France and is coming to the States on Friday....trying to think of some gifts for other people I can ask her to bring. Cigars, champagne. Most of the stuff I saw when I was in France....I don't think I could fit it on a plane.

First time I ever got "snarky" with a girl because she was giving me one word answers for the entire time we texted.
High or not, she should be able to keep the conversation like she always does.
either go in two ways...

she's gonna be on the D hard, or leave... then come back and be on the D...

Edit: Way too much swearing for NT 
laugh.gif

"Learn English with Ricky Gervais"

New podcast available for free on iTunes, and also on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/pilkipediaTV

Last edited:
Depends on each person but for me.... BB is a great show but DTRT's influence was far greater on me especially how young I was when I first seen it

Hell, I'd probably remember him as Esteban and Julian over Gus

FRESH....I still watch every other week or so. Someone said something about BB's lore is going to continue to grow. It won't. The canceling of the show will diminish it.

recommend me a show to watch nt
i didnt like the wire and i dont like mad men
ive seen all the breaking bad, walking dead, fringe, white collar, suits, falling skies, and i liked them all.
sex and the city brah , or dexter

I actually like sex and the city....come at me bros

How has nobody found the instrumental for this? A crime I tell you,a CRIME
[if IE]><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="640" height="390" /><![endif]

I actually have an instrumental for this...

We refer to them as the starfish....who just lay there hands up and don't move. I've realized this too last girl i got with was pretty bad. She talked a big game then we get at it and she gave the worst dome ever. Look you been doing the same thing down there for 20 mins.....does that not tell you something....wanted to take out my phone or something for entertainment.....
man... true story...

i been chopping it w/ this chick for awhile... solid 9.5 in the looks... no pics cuz she plays college sports...

cool as hell too... but the only problem was when i FINALLY got the yambs... it was wack...

the yambs themselves were dope... she was messy wet...

but the actions themselves were just... blah...

she didnt have that certain STANK that you need in the bedroom... she seemed uncomfortable in her nakedness...

on the real, though... most of the super pretty, super bad chicks i've dealt with have gave me a bad yamb experience...

they've become accustomed to just lying there, and the guy is satisfied b/c he's just lucky to have a dime breezy naked in the bed...

the best yambs besides my high school sweetheart was from a solid 6.5.... that had that butt.

Can't say I've dealt with super bad chicks who were wack in bed, but I have had this one chick who just laid there like a corpse :smh: Most boring sex I've ever had. Felt like i was watching a documentary on 'How Paper Is Made'

We refer to them as the starfish....who just lay there hands up and don't move. I've realized this too last girl i got with was pretty bad. She talked a big game then we get at it and she gave the worst dome ever. Look you been doing the same thing down there for 20 mins.....does that not tell you something....wanted to take out my phone or something for entertainment.....
man... true story...

i been chopping it w/ this chick for awhile... solid 9.5 in the looks... no pics cuz she plays college sports...

cool as hell too... but the only problem was when i FINALLY got the yambs... it was wack...

the yambs themselves were dope... she was messy wet...

but the actions themselves were just... blah...

she didnt have that certain STANK that you need in the bedroom... she seemed uncomfortable in her nakedness...

on the real, though... most of the super pretty, super bad chicks i've dealt with have gave me a bad yamb experience...

they've become accustomed to just lying there, and the guy is satisfied b/c he's just lucky to have a dime breezy naked in the bed...

the best yambs besides my high school sweetheart was from a solid 6.5.... that had that butt.

So much real life right here, thats why I dont get why guys are so preoccupied with smashing dimes man, the most overrated sexual experience ever

No pics because she plays College Sports?

It might depend on the Sport....The last girl I dated played College Soccer and her body was bult and she was in crazy shape. No amount of athletics or someone being in shape can equate to greatness in the sheets though.

Question for those who have bought cara before? What is that 0 APR thing mean? I saw a Volkswagen commercial and they talking bout 0 APR for 6 months? Like wtf? :nerd:

No pics because she plays College Sports?
It might depend on the Sport....The last girl I dated played College Soccer and her body was bult and she was in crazy shape. No amount of athletics or someone being in shape can equate to greatness in the sheets though.
yeah bro... she plays basketball ... she's like.. 5'10, 190...

Also, cats straight GAS her on Facebook and twitter. She is rge type to post a picture and get 200 likes from dudes...

Dudes will leave their numbers, say she's a goddess, propose... all that. ..

She says she digs me cuz I don't do all that extra..

She might be a undercover **** too... I'd rather not know about it. :lol:

But on the real, I was hard for 5 min... and it went down... I think she knows it was because of her.

My day so far bros has been crappy at work. The only good thing is that I am off early.

How's everyone elses day going?

true story. my ex was a pillow princess... stupid bird would just lie there and outright refused to get skewered from behind. she was hella pretty but i got more satisfaction swacking my own steak than banging her. even her suck jobs were lame. some dirtbag's gona wife her and enjoy years and years of mind-numingly boring sex. 

Question for those who have bought cara before? What is that 0 APR thing mean? I saw a Volkswagen commercial and they talking bout 0 APR for 6 months? Like wtf? :nerd:

APR stands for Annual Percentage Rate. In order to qualify for 0% APR, you must have great credit and have a good income. If you are trying to buy a car or finance a vehicle, best bet is to go through your Credit Union to get the lowest rate. The dealer will not get you a good interest rate.

This has been a ******** DAY

I wake up at 5am todo a drive from GA to VA. Took 9 hours. Since my check in day for my upper classmen dorms is tuesday my friend said come anyway and we hang so I'm down.

I get there are 2 and we hang and have fun. He then tells me so BS that I could have checked in today because his friend was a RA and would have let me in. So I'm heated cause homie is off duty now. So Im thinking whatever its cool I'll just chill at his place today. Drunken vidya or call people over. He then tells me at 8pm that I cant stay because of his girl is coming over even though he promised me the damn couch at least. Nobody else I know with a place will be here till tomorow.

Been running around heated for the past couple of hours NIKETALK. Its too late to check into a hotel for some fing reason so I'm in a macdonalds parking lot using their wifi on my netbook waiting for 8am. I'm sleeping in the car tonight on ********. F this man. :smh:

This time has alowed me to fix my schedule for classes, find all but 2 of my books for class in PDF files :smokin so only 110$ in books this semester when I should be spending a G. I got the White/red/black 4s in my size at retail. last pair in the mall

you sure about that? that's kinda foul

Question for those who have bought cara before? What is that 0 APR thing mean? I saw a Volkswagen commercial and they talking bout 0 APR for 6 months? Like wtf?
nerd.gif
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. It's basically interest.

A 0% APR means that you will be paying only the principal of the car's monthly payment for the first 6 months. Once the 6 months are done, you will have to pay principal + interest.

Sidenote, did you replace the snack bar that you borrowed yesterday?

School doesn't start until after Labor day...but I have to be down there by Sunday :smh:

unless you're at an all boys school (i hope not), that means women are there too. go get your roster together. i always made it to school the day classes started but i preach to my 2 younger cousins to go do early recruiting

Back
Top Bottom