the thread about nothing...

My day so far bros has been crappy at work. The only good thing is that I am off early.
How's everyone elses day going?
Slow day over here as usual. Just counting down the time till it's time to head home.

Bout to eat my homemade PB&J sandwich.

tenshi dont discriminate
smokin.gif
i can't believe it actually happened. 
laugh.gif

We refer to them as the starfish....who just lay there hands up and don't move. I've realized this too last girl i got with was pretty bad. She talked a big game then we get at it and she gave the worst dome ever. Look you been doing the same thing down there for 20 mins.....does that not tell you something....wanted to take out my phone or something for entertainment.....
man... true story...

i been chopping it w/ this chick for awhile... solid 9.5 in the looks... no pics cuz she plays college sports...

cool as hell too... but the only problem was when i FINALLY got the yambs... it was wack...

the yambs themselves were dope... she was messy wet...

but the actions themselves were just... blah...

she didnt have that certain STANK that you need in the bedroom... she seemed uncomfortable in her nakedness...

on the real, though... most of the super pretty, super bad chicks i've dealt with have gave me a bad yamb experience...

they've become accustomed to just lying there, and the guy is satisfied b/c he's just lucky to have a dime breezy naked in the bed...

the best yambs besides my high school sweetheart was from a solid 6.5.... that had that butt.

So much real life right here, thats why I dont get why guys are so preoccupied with smashing dimes man, the most overrated sexual experience ever

/thread

give me a 7/10 freak over a 10/10 all day

Nope :/ woke up late and couldn't scoop I might just wait till Friday an put a whole box on their cubicle that way they don't think I tampered with it :nerd: :lol:

"Society lives off what the media tells us
And ****** be joinin up wit the **** that they mail us
See pimpin ain't dead yet,
see pimpin can pay the rent
And pimpin is demonstrated by those in the government
The money they send you ain't **** but nickels and dimes
And you been stuck in the ghetto since 1979
it's time to switch it up,
unhook it and fix it up
Change it and rearrange it, complete and pick it up
It's a book with hard covers that's packed with ideas
We rule the future years Erase the black fears
And change the system, step up and dismiss them
Tricks from the White House Move in and they move out
Now I'm runnin thangs, my workers walk wit a limp
My whole staff is ******* and all the judges is pimps
If ya weak in the game, thangs are bound to show
'cause a pimp got a stroke, and a wimp can't flow
And I ain't no mutha****** fall guy, but Imma try hard To let you know this pimpin ain't gone never die
M.
J.
G
pimp tight
Young black *****, no wife
No children, just ****
Supplying the mutha****** nation wit a dose (Of what),
pimpin
has been injected and now it's out
The mutha****** pimp is in the house

Question for those who have bought cara before? What is that 0 APR thing mean? I saw a Volkswagen commercial and they talking bout 0 APR for 6 months? Like wtf? :nerd:

APR stands for Annual Percentage Rate. In order to qualify for 0% APR, you must have great credit and have a good income. If you are trying to buy a car or finance a vehicle, best bet is to go through your Credit Union to get the lowest rate. The dealer will not get you a good interest rate.

Not necessarily true. My parents purchased a new Honda Sonata with 0% APR via the dealer.

OAN, got that word that my refund check from the apartment complex that denied me is waiting on me at the complex. Won't make it out there till Friday tho.

We refer to them as the starfish....who just lay there hands up and don't move. I've realized this too last girl i got with was pretty bad. She talked a big game then we get at it and she gave the worst dome ever. Look you been doing the same thing down there for 20 mins.....does that not tell you something....wanted to take out my phone or something for entertainment.....
man... true story...

i been chopping it w/ this chick for awhile... solid 9.5 in the looks... no pics cuz she plays college sports...

cool as hell too... but the only problem was when i FINALLY got the yambs... it was wack...

the yambs themselves were dope... she was messy wet...

but the actions themselves were just... blah...

she didnt have that certain STANK that you need in the bedroom... she seemed uncomfortable in her nakedness...

on the real, though... most of the super pretty, super bad chicks i've dealt with have gave me a bad yamb experience...

they've become accustomed to just lying there, and the guy is satisfied b/c he's just lucky to have a dime breezy naked in the bed...

the best yambs besides my high school sweetheart was from a solid 6.5.... that had that butt.

So much real life right here, thats why I dont get why guys are so preoccupied with smashing dimes man, the most overrated sexual experience ever

/thread

give me a 7/10 freak over a 10/10 all day

I am hoping to find a 10/10 freak. My conclusion. She was a huge garden tool growing up 18-25. Then she is ready to settle down. I won't/don't care about her past. She will have all that experience making her excellent in bed while still being hot. Reality: she will cheat on me all the time and i will be that guy that wifed a garden tool. Meh

But it's def true that woman in general are way too gassed up like you should be doing all the work. Like its an honor to receive the P. #$%^@ I always got my hand and the internetz.

Last edited:
Not necessarily true. My parents purchased a new Honda Sonata with 0% APR via the dealer.
OAN, got that word that my refund check from the apartment complex that denied me is waiting on me at the complex. Won't make it out there till Friday tho.

I made that statement under the implication one couldn't qualify for the 0% APR promos dealerships ruin that only people with pristine credit usually are able to get. If your credit is average, a dealership is not looking out for you.

Lebron loses 2011 Finals, doesnt show up in Finals = dissapointment
Lebron wins 2012 Finals, & wins gold medal = now better then Jordan

:lol: difference a year

Alright, so if your girl pops up with "I'm gonna get breast implants so I can have my breast bigger"
What do you reply with?

either go in two ways...
she's gonna be on the D hard, or leave... then come back and be on the D...

I called her out on it because it was actually starting to annoy me :lol: .

This was earlier though, haven't heard back from her just yet.

Alright, so if your girl pops up with "I'm gonna get breast implants so I can have my breast bigger"
What do you reply with?

Depends.

What she working with now???

Back
Top Bottom