the thread about nothing...

Just started watching Parks and Recs. Rashida 
embarassed.gif

I always thought bad yambs was because she was disinterested or my pipe.game.was weal

I've come to the conclusion that there are some girls out there that just aren't enjoyable to have sex with ...

I always thought bad yambs was because she was disinterested or my pipe.game.was weal

I've come to the conclusion that there are some girls out there that just aren't enjoyable to have sex with ...

teddy bear *****.....who just lay there & or girls who cant take ****............

hate em both

teddy bear *****.....who just lay there & or girls who cant take ****............

hate em both

We refer to them as the starfish....who just lay there hands up and don't move. I've realized this too last girl i got with was pretty bad. She talked a big game then we get at it and she gave the worst dome ever. Look you been doing the same thing down there for 20 mins.....does that not tell you something....wanted to take out my phone or something for entertainment.....

that grinds my gears, makes me wish i would have jus fapped

hate em both

We refer to them as the starfish....who just lay there hands up and don't move. I've realized this too last girl i got with was pretty bad. She talked a big game then we get at it and she gave the worst dome ever. Look you been doing the same thing down there for 20 mins.....does that not tell you something....wanted to take out my phone or something for entertainment.....

i had to baby boy a chick or 2 before .... if its anything i hate more than a lazy **** is a broad with subpar dome skills

Back
Top Bottom