the thread about nothing...

Finally making that iPhone move next month. Torn between AT&T and Verizon.

I heard ATT customer service isn't the best. While some of Verizon's plans and coverage have been suspect. Any ideas? Sprint isn't in the equation.

Last edited:
tried it after seeing the ads / googled it.

a lot of fake accounts from the creators of the webpage to convince you to pay 40 dollars and read messages that don't really exist.

Thats pretty much every adult dating site. If you're getting messages before you even post a pic, you know what it is.

I always see Pooh from The Wire tryna hustle some movies/cds around NW DC at lunchtime
mean.gif
laugh.gif
no way. Dude ain't do no other roles apart from the Wire? Might as well have worked as a shoe salesman like his character ended up doing

Hahaha word, before I settled down with my girl me and my boys definitely did some early scouting/ recruiting the first couple weeks at school....those new freshman will be too ready :smokin...don't be afraid to go after the "mid majors" they have the potential to be great but they get overlooked for the overly gassed up "McDonald's all American types"... Some of the mid major recruits can definitely end up being MUCH better...have confidence in your coaching and play calling in the bedroom to get them to reach that hidden potential...the reward will be greater
I see you, Coach K.Y. Jelly

Last edited:
On another note, my internship ends today and I go back to school tomm :pimp: AND DAMMIT I NEED YAMBZ

This internship has been cool, but I didnt really have the opportunities to get on birds, but that shall change at school. I havent smashed anything in like 2.5 months and Im dying y'all :smh: All my roster from last year is depleted, but Im excited to build a new dynasty :smokin

All i know is some girl is gon get ravaged welcome weekend :evil: ABSOLUTELY RAVAGED :evil: :evil: :evil:
my roster is :smh: , school starts in 2 weeks community college chicks :smokin

I'm lowkey tired of being the only black male around, bruh.

Only black dude in Honors classes in HS.
Only black dude in my major in college.
New gig, only black dude in the office. There's other black dudes in the building, but they're either upper management or union guys

No eye candy PERIOD in my professional life. Went to all-boys HS. Was an engineering major in college, the chicks were 4.5-5s on their BEST days. Now at the gig, there's like ONE decent chick, but she's getting married in October.

In the grand picture of things, I still wouldn't trade all these experiences for the world. They've all resulted in personal success and accomplishments for me.

But sometimes I'm like damn, "can I get someone around me I can discuss the best Gucci mixtapes with" or better yet some chick thats nice to ogle at & plan how i'm gonna GTD :lol:

treating girls with respect these days is pointless, most girls have a a little bit of ***** and ratchetness in them...and they embrace that. Therefore, its pimp or die!

I'm trying to downsize a little bit and I've never sold anything online so I know nothing about shipping. Do I just to the post office and buy a box big enough then they take care of the rest? Prolly sounds like a stupid question. Flamesuit on.

I'm trying to downsize a little bit and I've never sold anything online so I know nothing about shipping. Do I just to the post office and buy a box big enough then they take care of the rest? Prolly sounds like a stupid question. Flamesuit on.
mostly worry about the price of postage, delivery confirmation and finding an appropriate box.

Man, Dyckman was too live last night. NBA stars, Tyreke Evans, JR Smith, and James Harden were in the building. Alongside Diplomat rappers Juelz Santana and Jimmy. Let's not forget Mr. PLK Lloyd Banks. The ultimate streetball event, showing love to the hood.

On another note, my internship ends today and I go back to school tomm :pimp: AND DAMMIT I NEED YAMBZ

This internship has been cool, but I didnt really have the opportunities to get on birds, but that shall change at school. I havent smashed anything in like 2.5 months and Im dying y'all :smh: All my roster from last year is depleted, but Im excited to build a new dynasty :smokin

All i know is some girl is gon get ravaged welcome weekend :evil: ABSOLUTELY RAVAGED :evil: :evil: :evil:
my roster is :smh: , school starts in 2 weeks community college chicks :smokin

that community college box mmmmm

I start back after 4 years of being in the military, and IT.....IS.......ON!
Yall say no to ratchet yambs, Solarius49 cant!

Man, Dyckman was too live last night. NBA stars, Tyreke Evans, JR Smith, and James Harden were in the building. Alongside Diplomat rappers Juelz Santana and Jimmy. Let's not forget Mr. PLK Lloyd Banks. The ultimate streetball event, showing love to the hood.

Wait, what?!?

Mad I missed this. Sounds like it was awesome.

:smh:

I haven't gone all summer. :smh: at myself

Yes, dude was bi-polar and we got into it a few times- put a knife up to my throat on 2 occasions. The second time i pushed him into his wall and we ended up doing a lot of damage (3-4 holes in the wall and broken glass)- paid the maintenance man $40 to take care of it on the low. Luckily the dumb@z$ got kicked out of school andhad charges pressed against him so he had to leave (and his parents paid the rest of the rent. So i had 3-4 months in a big 2 bedroom all to myself

Sounds like a pretty nice come up.....Even when I had roommates I spent most of my time out of the crib, but choose wisely. Peace of mind where you rest your head is crucial and someone you get a long with is even better for having gatherings and females over.

treating girls with respect these days is pointless, most girls have a a little bit of ***** and ratchetness in them...and they embrace that. Therefore, its pimp or die!

Sometimes, it's easy to point out the fault in them. A real adult looks and asks "what am I doing that I keep finding these types of women/girls?" etc.. Then you find your change and realize that train of thought in the end will not get you anywhere

Back
Top Bottom