the thread about nothing...

this picture is terrifying me

Ol' "i just got assaulted wit' a brillo pad" face looking boi... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

**Cue the Beavis comparisons.

Ratchet def didnt come from Los Angeles wth? I first heard that in 07 when "Ay Bay Bay" dropped. I heard ppl over here catch on in 09.

Last edited:
just saw one of my childhood friends.I hadent seen him in years. Idk y but i was happy to see him again

just finished watching Savages with my girl, first 5-10 minutes of that movie was pause worthy 
alien.gif
I love Blake Lively, and the movie was NICE all around. My kinda film (best movie ive seen this year) >>> DKR, 21 Jump, and The Campaign
Blake Lively could get it and the movie wasn't turrrible (should have had more action) but Savages > DKR my dude? 
alien.gif

even if Jesus was a man of "color" i don't see how that's relevant to anything.

Last edited:
Bros, I've learned to enjoy running. Losing weight while enjoying your workout 
pimp.gif
 Females are starting to notice too 
wink.gif
 Shortie hit me with the "Tell them other **** to fall back. You're mine" 
roll.gif
 Diddy bopping as a I type this. But anyways, feet kicked up, headphones on, bumping 

Worked out, sat outside as the sun went down, just thinking about life, and what's coming ahead for me. On a savage journey 
smokin.gif

Bros, I've learned to enjoy running. Losing weight while enjoying your workout 
pimp.gif
 Females are starting to notice too 
wink.gif
 Shortie hit me with the "Tell them other **** to fall back. You're mine" 
roll.gif
 Diddy bopping as a I type this. But anyways, feet kicked up, headphones on, bumping 

Worked out, sat outside as the sun went down, just thinking about life, and what's coming ahead for me. On a savage journey 
smokin.gif
I've got to learn to love running again
mean.gif

I used to love it, then I got lazy after some changes in my life occured

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom