the thread about nothing...

Do you mean to get waves? If so, Just brush constantly in the 4 directions when you watch tv and wear a durag
lol no, i been had waves... no brag... Im growing my hair out & im talking bout like a s curl

:lol: ohh ok, only way I know to get the s curl is with a texturizer....my roommate used the blue/silver kit stuff and it worked well for him, no 'mo

don't get the s curl famb ...
You should just have a nappy fro...
I always thought s curls.were super feminine and weak...
True, thats what i have now with a taper, & this girl mistaked it for a curl lol, I said "naw its just nappy"

can't even lie. This dude has his own swag...can't tell if he's a hipster, ******, ratchet, crackhead, or just on some 2020 steez.
indifferent.gif

Forgot half a dozen Pacific Cookie Company cookies in my friend's car.

Feelsbadman.

Last edited:
Do you mean to get waves? If so, Just brush constantly in the 4 directions when you watch tv and wear a durag
lol no, i been had waves... no brag... Im growing my hair out & im talking bout like a s curl

:lol: ohh ok, only way I know to get the s curl is with a texturizer....my roommate used the blue/silver kit stuff and it worked well for him, no 'mo

I rocked one off and on from 04 to 07.

S curl worked fine for me

Do people still rock those though? srs question

how is one a MSU and UM fan at the same time?
sick.gif

One does not simply choose both schools. /rivalryrant
Because im from Michigan and i root for both my major D one in state teams. who the hell are you to tell me who i can root for?  heres something for you

357.gif

Back
Top Bottom