the thread about nothing...

laugh.gif

I'm just tryna keep my bills paid, screw all the extra stuff
this....

the bucs are a mess, from the uniforms, to the defense. It's all types of bad. :smh:

/sportstalk

Got some free food lmfaoooooo
Lied that I was broke and she paid for it
Buffulo Wild Wings service suck tho. Wait was like 45 min and took like 30 mins for the food to come. Food was kinda cold when I got it smh

Got some free food lmfaoooooo
Lied that I was broke and she paid for it
Buffulo Wild Wings service suck tho. Wait was like 45 min and took like 30 mins for the food to come. Food was kinda cold when I got it smh

only go there to watch fights for the price of a drink

been emailing YMCA coaches and their email providers has been rejecting my emails as spam smfh 
mad.gif

been emailing YMCA coaches and their email providers has been rejecting my emails as spam smfh >:  

Get a new email. Seriously. Its possible someone is using yours, or used yours in the past, to spam people. They honestly don't even have to send it from your account, your address just has to be included in the email and it can be marked as a spam account.

You got to play the hand you're dealt.

"I didn't play the hand I was dealt, I changed my cards"

I've spent $100+  this year on headphones, all of which do not work anymore, I bought 3 in 2 weeks and 2 didn't work out the box so I returned them and 1 lasted me a week then blew out, couldn't return that one. I can't skate without music and there is going to be a 900% increase in me throwing my skateboard around bc I won't be chill 
frown.gif
 I wanna cry out of frustration.

Went to walgreens yesterday and I was joking around with my girl while checking out that we forgot the large jar of vaseline and a roll of duct tape.

Then the chick at the register busted out with her story of the weirdest thing some one bought at one time. She said....This guy bought.....

Dog treats
Peanut Butter
a bottle of sex lube
and condoms

Me and my girl were rolling...LMFAO

Skull candy sucks....

anyway...news tidbit: Scotland rejected independence from the UK 55/45.  It was supposed to be a much closer vote. I sense some people got scared at the last minute and voted for status quo.

Anyway apparently their national parliament gets extended powers as a result so I think that may have also placated some.

Rap game ****** up, BOII!
**** you think I rap for?
Crack game ****** up, BOII!
**** you think I trap for?

"Pronouncing foreign leaders' names is a headache for newsreaders the world over but on Friday it proved the downfall of one Indian newscaster, who mistook the visiting Chinese president's name for the Roman numeral XI, calling him "Eleven Jinping" on air.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom