the thread about nothing...

Friday September 19 at 11 18 am. Let it be knownst that I (the qbz) of 31 years of age won an argument with his wife.
#itoldyouso

Friday September 19 at 11 18 am. Let it be knownst that I (the qbz) of 31 years of age won an argument with his wife.
#itoldyouso
Repped! Chicks have that 'Bama logic when arguing. : Its like when I'm right I'm right, when I'm wrong I could been right, so I'm still right cause I coulda been wrong, you know, and I'm sorry cause I could be wrong right now, I could be wrong, but if I'm right...

Bruh i said last month we paid our car insurance twice she was no we didnt i was alright. Today we are trying tonpay they said you paid us twice.

Gave her the Cam'ron gif face

I got 2 letters in the mail talking about suspending my license...

I dont eem have a license...

Where yo license at b?
Ain't you grown?

Meant for u....my bad

My licenses BEEN suspended...years now. I got pulled over last week for warrants. Paid em all on the spot. Harris county just trying **** to get some more money.

I do paint and body been doing it for 12 years and make good cheese......but wish I had stayed in college and became an architect or civil engineer.

I f##cked around in the streets for too long. That was my wife. I had to divorce her........but man we had some good times.

Back
Top Bottom