the thread about nothing...

I've spent $100+  this year on headphones, all of which do not work anymore, I bought 3 in 2 weeks and 2 didn't work out the box so I returned them and 1 lasted me a week then blew out, couldn't return that one. I can't skate without music and there is going to be a 900% increase in me throwing my skateboard around bc I won't be chill :frown:  I wanna cry out of frustration.

Got rid of my Beats for these. Best headphone investment I've made.

http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp?skuId=4909005&pid=1219104859751&pcatId=abcat0204000

Just found out a teacher at my sons school was arrested for touching her students pencils. Asked my son if knew about it and he said everybody did, there's also video. Do not want to see...

Just found out a teacher at my sons school was arrested for touching her students pencils. Asked my son if knew about it and he said everybody did, there's also video. Do not want to see...
Where do you live? Are we from the same town cause that just happened in my town.

Looks like these fainting spasms are alive && well :smh:...have no idea what's causing them tho.

Now I'm wide awake :x

Where do you live? Are we from the same town cause that just happened in my town.
you from Jersey?
Yes sir. Maplewood/South Orange to be exact. 

Mapso :pimp:

Was gonna post the story in the teachers are thirsty for these young bodies thread when it broke yesterday.

Last edited:
11 years in college, get a Doctorate, and it takes me 6 weeks to get my first interview.
laugh.gif
What did you study

you from Jersey?

Was gonna post the story in the teachers are thirsty for these young bodies thread when it broke yesterday.
Yes! LOL we are from the same town sort of. I live in Ivy Hill but used a relatives address so he could attend school there..

Last edited:

you from Jersey?

Yes! LOL we are from the same town.
Best place on Earth man! Love Mapso to death. Its where I want to raise my family if I ever have one, wouldnt trade that place for anything.

I saw the vid that was floating around, its only 5 seconds long, but its blatant, shes done for. The crazy is that I never had her as a teacher or even noticed her when I went to Columbia and she was there. Had me running through my yearbook to look at her 

Ivy hill is so close that it counts, Newark and all the surrounding areas >>>>>

Last edited:

you from Jersey?

Yes! LOL we are from the same town.
Best place on Earth man! Love Mapso to death. Its where I want to raise my family if I ever have one, wouldnt trade that place for anything.

I saw the vid that was floating around, its only 5 seconds long, but its blatant, shes done for. The crazy is that I never had her as a teacher or even noticed her when I went to Columbia and she was there. Had me running through my yearbook to look at her 

Ivy hill is so close that it counts, Newark and all the surrounding areas >>>>>
I live directly behind SHU, if I climb my back fence in on campus. Its Newark but doesn't feel like it. I figured with bail she got they had her dead to rights.

Last edited:
Just watched the latest transformers movie.

Too long
Too few transformers
Man-made transformers transformations were garb
Designs were garb
Took way to long to get to the meat of the story
Breadcrumbs for potential sequel not that interesting

4/10 would not watch again

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom