the thread about nothing...

I'm falling asleep in this meeting. I hope they don't ask me something. Smh!

Damn, they asked me a question. Good thing I started paying attention. Haha!

Last edited:
Actually if you wanna get factual...
Women been twerking since the early 30's
Just they didn't have a name and had not yet perfected a standard for it.
Just sharing my exposure. Reggae chicks first showed me the light. Skrippers showed me how its done in less clothing and southern belles took it mainstream...

Just sharing my exposure. Reggae chicks first showed me the light. Skrippers showed me how its done in less clothing and southern belles took it mainstream...
If she got jeans on it ain't twerking

I feel like the word twerking is meant to be a nasty and foul word used only when her *** ripples like dropping a whale into open waters.
Skrippers do it best

Last edited:

I feel like the word twerking is meant to be a nasty and foul word used only when her *** ripples like dropping a whale into open waters.
Skrippers and drunk girls do it best
Is been around for decades, twerking is the mainstream word

TMNT_-_WRATH_OF_SHREDDER_-Rocky_wacked.gif

Skrippers do it best
Wasn't no jeans being worn in Dem reggae clubs bruh. LOL which is why I said 'less clothing' for skrippers.

Last edited:
Think I'ma add a job into the mix of all the stuff I'm doing now so I can scoop a car by Jan-Feb.

Finally cooling down outside. :pimp:

Lost about 11lbs in less than 2 weeks cause of that damb mosquito virus. I'm about to get all weight back this weekend.

man nobody was around tonight... 

so i walked the mile and back to little caesars, got a hot n ready pizza, drank a big glass of water and watched bill and teds excellent adventure
pimp.gif

"That's highschool making me chase you round for months, have an affair act like an adult for once."

Back
Top Bottom