the thread about nothing...

But I never illegally downloaded anything.
nerd.gif
frown.gif

I am not really sure of an easy way to do it.

You could just leave column 1 and 2 for the reference column
But column 3 to = a1 through a50 and column 4 to = b1 to b50 and then in column 5 to be a51 through a100 and column 6 to be b51 thorugh b100

and continue the pattern out then just copy the formulas and past them over as values.

And for printing try "View" in the top ribbon and click "Page Break Preview" it lets you pick the page breaks
Can I do this with a table?

I am not really sure of an easy way to do it.

You could just leave column 1 and 2 for the reference column
But column 3 to = a1 through a50 and column 4 to = b1 to b50 and then in column 5 to be a51 through a100 and column 6 to be b51 thorugh b100

and continue the pattern out then just copy the formulas and past them over as values.

And for printing try "View" in the top ribbon and click "Page Break Preview" it lets you pick the page breaks
Can I do this with a table?
linking into a table is a pain but it can be done just don't put the column right next to the reference column or else it will just continue the table

But if you highlight both columns go to "Data" and click filter it will let you sort still and will be linkable more easily as a second option

linking into a table is a pain but it can be done just don't put the column right next to the reference column or else it will just continue the table

But if you highlight both columns go to "Data" and click filter it will let you sort still and will be linkable more easily as a second option
Gonna pm u

Back
Top Bottom