the thread about nothing...

I also buy Vizios. I have no problems with my TV, it didnt cost an arm and a leg and I get to watch HD and play games in HD. All I really want 

Bow Wow is dating Erica Mena? Lord that chick is such a *****. :lol:
engaged actually :rofl:

whats a good deal for a tv. was looking at this piece on amz

Amazon product ASIN B00KVLEM7K
anyone got those chinese brands? noticed that they are cheaper, but how is the quality?

stay away from the knockoff brands

I got a Vizio a few weeks back and extremely happy.

Vizio's are dope ive had one for 4-5 years & i bought it off a soldier so i know he was using it 24/7

whats a good deal for a tv. was looking at this piece on amz

Amazon product ASIN B00KVLEM7K
anyone got those chinese brands? noticed that they are cheaper, but how is the quality?

LG is quality. What chinese brands? I copped an iSymphony off amazon years ago that's still running like a champ (gave to my nephew). I see ChangHong now which is actually a top electronics maker in China trying to break the US market, not low quality at all at a good price. Got a beautiful Samsung now though which everyone loves. As touted as Samsung and Lucky Goldstar (LG) are nowadays, people forget they were once unknown funny asian names.

Last edited:
“Fear is not real. The only place that fear can exist is in our thoughts of the future. It is a product of our imagination, causing us to fear things that do not at present and may not ever exist. That is near insanity. Do not misunderstand me danger is very real but fear is a choice.”

I was asked what my worst female experience was by @JJ Watt   doing an AMA....

Since I posted it before, I'll be brief...

Freshman year of college, met a chick that lived on my floor. We randomly went shopping together at the supermarket across from the dorm one Saturday. We started to kick it regularly, but I didn't expect much since she had a bf. She breaks up with said bf over time (I kept quiet, it happened on it's own). We continue to kick it, we are seen everywhere on campus (dining hall, football games, events etc). We even had a couple of classes together. For my bday, I wanted to go to dinner, she asked if her friend could go, I didn't speak up and say no, so her friend comes along. She plays footsie with me under the table the whole time at dinner. She stared at me the ride back to campus. That night we get to the lobby of the dorm, there are a lot of people. I talk to a few people but notice she took a dude's number on the napkin. I don't say anything until we get upstairs. We get upstairs and I break on her. Told her she was wrong etc. I was extra tight since I paid for dinner at TGIFridays. She apologized and said she wasn't going to do anything but I knew what dude was about from chilling with him a few times. I stopped chilling with her after that. After two weeks, she knocks on my door telling me she missed me, I fell for it. We start kicking it again, I asked her what she thought about us and she names all these qualities and says she doesn't want to be my girl. Weebay face before the weebay face. I left her and her mixed signals alone. That's about the size of it, there are more details but minor and unnecessary. This all happened within one semester of college 
laugh.gif
. Lesson learned...

Back
Top Bottom