the thread about nothing...

roll.gif

Happy Thanksgiving NT!

Taking my girl up to Minneapolis to meet my folks/fam for the first time. Gonna be a great few days in Frozen Tundra 
nthat.gif

Chuuch. 

But Im already talking to somebody now, I'd believe subliminally that was true if only I didn't want the girl I'm with now...
And plus me and my ex stopped talking in like Jarchuebary of last year, I've been with multiple chicks since then, but they just started the last 4 days.
Don't you think this would have been a recurring dream since last year?
I don't think it would. Maybe she's the one?? Idk, I ain't good with this love **** lmao. But I guess if she wasn't, you wouldn't probably get those kind of dreams for 4 nights.

Sometimes I want to be alone 

For the record...

a mid-size fluffy booty that feels like an over-sized pink stress ball....

Idl4YPe.png

us2OtGg.jpg

Was gonna skip school, mom started *****ing smh. Got to class hella late and all we did was watch a movie. :stoneface:

Made a plate of eggs, still kinda hungry. Got some Turkey burgers in dis joint idk though.

dunno where to post this lol. 

Hey #TANfam, my friend needs some help/input from y'all. It's for his Developmental Project, which he will work on the next 2 1/2 years. Here's the survey questionnaire:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1XmEmlAKnafdgVMGHzaZ4LRPi_63VELDUoRQWICQi6es/viewform

Your answers will be appreciated by him. Thanks guys!

Done.

My "friends" are judging me because I'm black and I'm going to a Marylin Manson Concert in January......Guess I need new friends lol

**** dem friends. I would go with you if I could, sounds like something fun to do tbh.

yeah been raining since last night. as long as its not snow, **** it.

Same here but I know we probably gonna get some. Maybe late December.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom