the thread about nothing...

Got off early from work due to the snow/Thanksgiving. No plans the rest of the day other than to surf NT and play video games. :smokin

... I'm sure I'll be bored after an hour :lol:

85° today, but I wish it would rain. Coworkers talking bout MB, dudes are so misinformed :smh:

Got work tomorrow, dat 2xPay :smokin

Today is the perfect day to sit in a dark room and play da vidyea game, I have no system though. :\

6sI1aNB.png

My girl got heated when i told her she shouldnt be agaisnt weed if she knows bothing about it.

Basically she said it was stupid, "even if it cured cancer" its stupid. Theres other things that can help the way weed does.

When i asked her why she hates it she could never tell me, other then her bro smoked when she was young while he was a teenager and started doin pills and dranking.

Like if weed caused it all.

But thats her reason for hating it so bad.

Ima start smoking again. But maybe not. She got dat soft booty.

Marijuana is a gateway drug.

First it starts with a j...then a little pill.

Next thing you know you're eating crack and doing the gay.

My girl got heated when i told her she shouldnt be agaisnt weed if she knows bothing about it.

Basically she said it was stupid, "even if it cured cancer" its stupid. Theres other things that can help the way weed does.

When i asked her why she hates it she could never tell me, other then her bro smoked when she was young while he was a teenager and started doin pills and dranking.

Like if weed caused it all.

But thats her reason for hating it so bad.

Ima start smoking again. But maybe not. She got dat soft booty.
Don't you dare jeopardize that ****
You be anti-loud until she stops giving up the cheeks or yall break up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom