the thread about nothing...

My girl got heated when i told her she shouldnt be agaisnt weed if she knows bothing about it.

Basically she said it was stupid, "even if it cured cancer" its stupid. Theres other things that can help the way weed does.

When i asked her why she hates it she could never tell me, other then her bro smoked when she was young while he was a teenager and started doin pills and dranking.

Like if weed caused it all.

But thats her reason for hating it so bad.

Ima start smoking again. But maybe not. She got dat soft booty.
Her reasoning...
mean.gif
. I don't even smoke bud and I don't have a problem with it. 

girl left me a message and told me to call her back to set up an interview.

I call and i get no answer all day :smh: :smh:

She could do me wrong all day and night and it wouldn't eem matter...

What she do tho?

Last edited:
I can't STAND oblivious moochers, you literally just drank the whole bottle of alcohol which usually lasts 2-3 days in my house. Just because we ordered a lot of food doesn't mean it was YOU.  

I ordered buffalo wings FOR ME! "There's no more buffalo wings? I didn't get any!", I said. "Relax dude, they weren't that good", says the moocher, while sipping the last of the liquor. Followed by "there's, only one slice of pizza left? I'm just gonna eat it, cool?", after they've just eaten six wings and three slices of pizza. Then says "oh, man I'm drunk, it's time for me to go, we're camping out for Black Friday I have to go pack". Finishes a shot, walks out the door, mouth full of pizza, "I'm gonna use one of you guys' umbrellas okay?"

...the ******* NERVE! 

Last edited:
I can't STAND oblivious moochers, you literally just drank the whole bottle of alcohol which usually lasts 2-3 days in my house. Just because we ordered a lot of food doesn't mean it was YOU.  

I ordered buffalo wings FOR ME! "There's no more buffalo wings? I didn't get any!", I said. "Relax dude, they weren't that good", says the moocher, while sipping the last of the liquor. Followed by "there's, only one slice of pizza left? I'm just gonna eat it, cool?", after they've just eaten six wings and three slices of pizza. Then says "oh, man I'm drunk, it's time for me to go, we're camping out for Black Friday I have to go pack". Finishes a shot, walks out the door, mouth full of pizza, "I'm gonna use one of you guys' umbrellas okay?"

...the ******* NERVE! 

Bruh :rofl:

**** that ****

Last edited:

...the ******* NERVE! 

thats when you lose your invites and privileges at the functions

Back
Top Bottom