the thread about nothing...

:x

"Gassers" a car culture that is overlooked :pimp:

Me want.

sup guys 
'Sup man. How you been?
alright i guess. i was having a pretty bad day earlier but rn i'm cool
Hope you're doing better, we're still here for you
thanks. i've been going to a therapist but honestly it hasnt really done much but i don't feel alone as i used to so thats good
As long as you keep getting the help you need. I wanna see you here man.

sup guys 
'Sup man. How you been?
thanks. i've been going to a therapist but honestly it hasnt really done much but i don't feel alone as i used to so thats good

I brought some Wheaties today and I was disappointed. I remember I brought a box a while back and they came as pellets and they tasted darn good. I guess I brought the stock box today and them ***** are straight bland wheat flakes.

Am I bugging or does General Mills make different types of Wheaties?

sup guys 
'Sup man. How you been?

I brought some Wheaties today and I was disappointed. I remember I brought a box a while back and they came as pellets and they tasted darn good. I guess I brought the stock box today and them ***** are straight bland wheat flakes.

Am I bugging or does General Mills make different types of Wheaties?
I think you were just real hungry when you bought that last box of wheaties. All Wheaties is, is raisin bran with no raisins. They running game bruh.

Order of wings all to myself just got here, loaded pizza, and about to finally get around to watching this DVD.

Cw09Lkr.jpg

Last edited:
Im not ready to hear all this christmas music after tomorrow. Ive never liked christmas music. It puts me in a bad mood.

What do you call the story of the first Thanksgiving, of Pilgrims and Native Americans sitting down at the dinner table together and feasting on turkey, corn, squash and other goodies?

A lie.

Almost everything that is written about Thanksgiving is a lie. Forget the annual TV specials and the cutesy Hallmark greeting cards. Thanksgiving never happened. There was no great feast to celebrate the harvest and the so-called friendship of native peoples and British settlers. 

Or, more aptly, the British invaders and disease carriers.

The reality is that when the Pilgrims and others arrived (Pilgrims only numbered 35 of the 102 passengers aboard the Mayflower), many Native American villages had already been wiped out or abandoned because of small pox and other diseases that Europeans brought with them. Native Americans didn’t have natural defenses against those diseases, they had never come in contact with them before (see citation below for info on the first Thanksgiving).

To survive the harsh conditions of a New England winter (which they were ill-equipped to do), the Pilgrims and their companions robbed native villages, including their graves, and confiscated their corn fields. Not to mention murdered anybody who got in the way of their plunder. 

Lucky for them, the Pilgrims didn’t have to worry about clearing the land. It had already been cleared by the Native Americans. That’s why the Pilgrims and their companions chose that particular place to set down their miserable butts. New Plymouth was established on the site of Patuxet, a Native American village destroyed by the white man’s diseases.

The Pilgrims were anti-sex christian fundamentalist types who actually thanked their god for the plague that was killing Native Americans. It eventually wiped out 90 to 96% of the indigenous populations of coastal New England. Abandoned villages and the unburied bodies of the victims were everywhere. The Pilgrims saw that as a sign that they were destined to steal the land, and their ministers encouraged that belief. 

No doubt about it, Thanksgiving is an affront to Native Americans. It’s a textbook case of the victors writing the history. There is nothing in Thanksgiving to be thankful for, if you’re Native American.

Unfortunately, the holiday is ingrained within our culture. The Thanksgiving legend has become a modern-day morality play, a myth meant to sanitize our country’s origins and make us all feel good about being a part of this “great nation.” 

Thanksgiving is also a billion-dollar industry. Forty-six million turkeys lose their lives around this time of the year. That’s 19% of all of the turkeys raised in this country. Americans fork out about $875,840,000 for those birds. 

Let’s not forget the untold tons of extra food that’s also consumed. And the equal amount tossed in trash cans in the days after the “feast.” All told, 29 million tons of food are thrown out every year in a country where millions (one in six) go hungry every single day. Then there’s the heaps of trash produced by all that consumption. 

All this to honor a bunch of religious fanatics and their friends who robbed graves and stole corn to survive on land stolen from people who died from their diseases.

I always try I tell people to keep there head up when times get hard and be the change they wanna see

Today I called a job asking for my application status and they told me to come up and take a drug test the same day and I can start this upcoming Monday :pimp:

Went up there

Passed it

Job pays 9/hr 12hr shifts (don't care need the money) :lol: :pimp:

Feels goodman

Now I can finally buy my moms a Christmas present :pimp:
congrats bruh, been tryna land a job but seems like i'm the only one not getting hired. just need that one job to come through so i can get some exp. if it doesn't might have to work fast food for a month or 2 but it's all good.

sup guys 

Glad you're ok papi.

Back
Top Bottom