the thread about nothing...

I can't STAND oblivious moochers, you literally just drank the whole bottle of alcohol which usually lasts 2-3 days in my house. Just because we ordered a lot of food doesn't mean it was YOU.  

I ordered buffalo wings FOR ME! "There's no more buffalo wings? I didn't get any!", I said. "Relax dude, they weren't that good", says the moocher, while sipping the last of the liquor. Followed by "there's, only one slice of pizza left? I'm just gonna eat it, cool?", after they've just eaten six wings and three slices of pizza. Then says "oh, man I'm drunk, it's time for me to go, we're camping out for Black Friday I have to go pack". Finishes a shot, walks out the door, mouth full of pizza, "I'm gonna use one of you guys' umbrellas okay?"

...the ******* NERVE! 

bruh

You did nothing about it?

If so expect this type of stuff to happen again

I can't STAND oblivious moochers, you literally just drank the whole bottle of alcohol which usually lasts 2-3 days in my house. Just because we ordered a lot of food doesn't mean it was YOU.  

I ordered buffalo wings FOR ME! "There's no more buffalo wings? I didn't get any!", I said. "Relax dude, they weren't that good", says the moocher, while sipping the last of the liquor. Followed by "there's, only one slice of pizza left? I'm just gonna eat it, cool?", after they've just eaten six wings and three slices of pizza. Then says "oh, man I'm drunk, it's time for me to go, we're camping out for Black Friday I have to go pack". Finishes a shot, walks out the door, mouth full of pizza, "I'm gonna use one of you guys' umbrellas okay?"

...the ******* NERVE! 

This sounds vaguely familiar 

Reported for personal attack
reporting for.... just because
TAN on TAN crime...
mean.gif

Thanks guys.

i've completed it last april, just now i got the paper.

crazy to think i've work 3 years of my life for a piece of paper (I've learned a lot in those 3 years, but it really comes down to that in the end)

I always try I tell people to keep there head up when times get hard and be the change they wanna see

Today I called a job asking for my application status and they told me to come up and take a drug test the same day and I can start this upcoming Monday :pimp:

Went up there

Passed it

Job pays 9/hr 12hr shifts (don't care need the money) :lol: :pimp:

Feels goodman

Now I can finally buy my moms a Christmas present :pimp:

[thread="329154"]My lady saves ALL summer for a pair of  Fermani combat boots, and a biker jacket, the moocher spends the night a few weeks ago. She asks me "hon, have you've seen my boots and jacket?" Can't find them so she wears something else. The moocher strolls in eating sashimi from Takahachi later that night, wearing the boots and jacket like it's NOTHING."Hey, where did you get these boots? I walked about two miles today, they're comfy", says the moocher. My lady looks at me, I look at her with that look of affirmation. I hate being the bad guy because I can tell once I say "party's over", their soul will be crushed by my brutal honesty. 

Anyone remember that Curb Your Enthusiasm episode where they guy always goes to the restroom when the check comes to the table? That's every weekend![/thread]

Get some Meth in you n lay down the hammer!

get that moocher out of there bro.

Officially got my bachelor's degree today.

Now i just need to set up an interview with this lady who doesn't answer her phone.

Congrats bro :smokin

When's the party?

Today my little brother turns 7 :pimp:

Happy Birthday Cheech :smokin

Back
Top Bottom