the thread about nothing...

No sleep til Brooklyn..
nthat.gif

My girl said my hands are pretty rough. But my grandpas are rougher. No ****** ****. That ***** is like 70 and works construction.

Anyways. What is about rough hands that girls always like? Got a vato loco rubbin my hands an lickin my lips like LL cool J and ****.
Its just considered manly.

Just like you like women to have soft hands.
I lift and my hands are super smooth because of the calluses.  Had a girl one time tell me she liked it. No girl wants some rough hands feeling like sandpaper rubbing her.

Historically, Peter Pan has always been portrayed by a woman on stage...so you aight.

Last edited:
Just got through with my interview. I felt like I did great but man... IDK .... I'm so nervous about the outcome. We didn't schedule a second interview but he did go in depth about benefits . Also I got a tour of the place and got to meet my "future coworkers" . He told me I should expect a call around Friday.

Just got through with my interview. I felt like I did great but man... IDK .... I'm so nervous about the outcome. We didn't schedule a second interview but he did go in depth about benefits . Also I got a tour of the place and got to meet my "future coworkers" . He told me I should expect a call around Friday.
Sounds like you're good money. Hope it works out man

Ice gave my windows a nice glaze so I pour hot water all over the car

If it’s really frigid outside, then pouring hot water on your windshield is not a good idea. The temperature difference could cause the windshield to crack. If it’s not that cold, then warm water may help the ice melt.

http://becarchic.com/2011/01/18/how-not-to-de-ice-your-windshield/

Remember to never pour boiling water on your windscreen as the thermal shock from the change in temperatures might result in cracks in the glass.

http://skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/16722/can-boiling-water-break-car-windows

giphy.gif
Thank you

I know better next tim

I hope so too. He didn't ask me to tell him about myself though or what my weaknesses were.. or anything like that. But the interview was 40 minutes long and we sort of discussed pay. He answered a call mid interview that took up about 5 minutes. I felt like I was great with the questions he did ask me. Also he had asked me when I could start. But no scheduled second interview. :\

Last edited:

I hope so too. He didn't ask me to tell him about myself though or what my weaknesses were.. or anything like that. But the interview was 40 minutes long and we sort of discussed pay. He answered a call mid interview that took up about 5 minutes. I felt like I was great with the questions he did ask me. Also he had asked me when I could start. But no scheduled second interview.
ohwell.gif
Are you sure there is supposed to even be a second interview?

If he asked when you could start maybe he needs some one to start really soon which means he is making the selection off 1 interview

Back
Top Bottom