the thread about nothing...

Why the **** am I watching this creepy *** movie? I don't even like scary movies yet for some dumb reason I still watch them. The **** is the matter with me.

Sounds like you're good money. Hope it works out man

I hope so too. He didn't ask me to tell him about myself though or what my weaknesses were.. or anything like that. But the interview was 40 minutes long and we sort of discussed pay. He answered a call mid interview that took up about 5 minutes. I felt like I was great with the questions he did ask me. Also he had asked me when I could start. But no scheduled second interview. :\

Are you sure there is supposed to even be a second interview?

If he asked when you could start maybe he needs some one to start really soon which means he is making the selection off 1 interview

I'm just assuming there is. There's 5 other applicants and he is hiring two. But that reminds me , he did mention that work will be picking up soon.. so maybe he does need me to start asap. :nerd:

Last edited:
Why the **** am I watching this creepy *** movie? I don't even like scary movies yet for some dumb reason I still watch them. The **** is the matter with me.
Watched the Conjuring the other day dolo at night with the lights off....prob wasn't the best idea ive ever had but i love a good scary movie.  What you watchin?

lol we do it to ourselves man happens all the time with me, try V/H/S 

But he gotta eat the booty like groceries

Since when was this nastiness a requirement?

what I gotta do is go find a whole some family oriented church girl with christian values that still suffers from ugly duckling syndrome :smh:

Damn why did I **** it up like that? I should've taken care of my stuff back then.

Last edited:

Watched the Conjuring the other day dolo at night with the lights off....prob wasn't the best idea ive ever had but i love a good scary movie.  What you watchin?
Sinister. Wasn't scary it was more creepy than anything. Them kids and their creepy faces. :smh:

you trying to set me up,b?

This.

The first one. You can do without the second one.
you in on the setup with deezyspits deezyspits ehh? I see you.

no, no setup here 
nerd.gif

mwuahhahahahahhahahahahahah :evil:

Reactions: Ube
Just won a 100 on a 10 $ scratcher last night......

so I cash it this morning at another spot . Buy 3 more 10$ tickets...won on all 3...small but I got a little more then my money back. 60 ,free ticket , free ticket...
140 profit..... common tickets but hitting on 3 wins in a row is not common.......

I rented that V/H/S movie a while back. It was stupid. I couldnt watch it i saw like the first 20 minutes. Maybe iwas too blowed idk.

these ads on nt is ridic. how you gonna have two videos playing simultaneously. is there any other options, i know nt gots to do it, but is there a better way?

i wanna go home dammit my feet hurt and a ***** hungry then a motherbleep :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom