the thread about nothing...

I got a hunnid racks on me NOW. No computer but I got a mac on me NOW.

I got my interview this morning.

I got the job :smokin

I had my interview this morning too. But I'm not sure if I got it yet. Where did you apply to?

at a Bank.

They weren't suppose to give me an immediate response but they were happy with me i guess :lol:

seeing that they gave you a tour and presented you to the "team", i'm sure you'll get it.

where did you apply?

Man I hate weddings, never feel comfortable in them type of clothes. Especially tucking in my shirt, I like the untucked semi formal shirts. Better chuck on the black tie and concords to at least keep me feeling like me to an extent

Ight bruh, but not tonight, I'm bout to sleep.

Be in TAN at 10am tommorow, we'll discuss the rules then.

how much did you make today? what about after taxes? what you got saved away?
let you hold somethin’, I thought you just got paid today,how you rather be broke just to copp some Js,who am I to criticize. I’ve been down that same path, spend it faster than I make it, no hesitatin’ I paid cash, that was my goal in life. To have the freshest sneakers, but as as I get older, things get much deeper,
who’s the richest, not my business, never check the forbes list, all they ever do is tell me you cannot afford this,
money ain’t a thing
thats the motto
when you ballin’
money’s everything
when the bill collectors calling..

Aight then, I'll give you a head start, I won't start till tommorow, my musical knowledge surpasses many. I can go from Biggie to Joey to Chief Keef to Bob Marley in a matter of seconds :smokin

Man I hate weddings, never feel comfortable in them type of clothes. Especially tucking in my shirt, I like the untucked semi formal shirts. Better chuck on the black tie and concords to at least keep me feeling like me to an extent

Open bar receptions > *

RICO SUAVE WIT THE BOPS, SLICKA THEN YA BAFTUB
GAME SMOOVER THEN HENNY, CHOP AND SCREW YA ***** HEAD UP

Back
Top Bottom