the thread about nothing...

I can't make this up...

Guys...We put our dog to sleep today. My little buddy had grown a handful of tumors and in the last few weeks his health was getting worse and worse to a point where he wasn't eatting and could no longer walk. Today I said good bye to my best friend I've had for 13 years. I've never hurt this bad :frown:.

Sorry to hear that. Just said to my girl 10 minutes ago our dog is looking old and getting lumpy. She's a boxer and they are prone to tumors and cancer

Last edited:
Lastnight, seen these two shady lookin dudes walkin around the apartment complex.

Come to find out some truck was sittin on bricks this morning. Brand new 2015 truck.

I got rims on my truck, i wana get some wheel locks from auto zone, but then doesnt that mean anyone can have the same key or lock since its sold wverywhere?

No each key is cut different. They are a good idea. It won't stop them just slow them down or hopefully it makes them pass on to the next one

Last night, I went out to bar solo for the first time.

Not bad at all. Sat by the bar...small convos here and there.

I NEVER felt awkward or self conscious once. 

This...minus the snow. I only venture out for food.

Wawa has Dutches on sale 2 for 1
pimp.gif

Spotify having edited music angers me.
There's explicit versions of songs here and there 
laugh.gif
 but yeah I hate it too. 

I can't turn my electric toothbrush off... might as well drain the batteries 
laugh.gif

Zuckerberg recommending books. Authors about to enter the "it's not what you write it's who you know" era.

I been hearing the name Ian Connor for the past couple years and finally saw who he was.

If THAT is the most influential fashion icon to the youth and pop culture right now...ALL of this complete ******* makes alot of sense to me now.

Back
Top Bottom