the thread about nothing...

Im always lowkey hype when the wife wants to get new snacks for our daughter... If its a six pack im eating four off gp... She can get two packs. Then i tell my wife that she loved em and its re-up time... (If anyones into fruitsnacks.. The hello kitty joints in the pink box.... Truth)

Im always lowkey hype when the wife wants to get new snacks for our daughter... If its a six pack im eating four off gp... She can get two packs. Then i tell my wife that she loved em and its re-up time... (If anyones into fruitsnacks.. The hello kitty joints in the pink box.... Truth)

The Spongebob ones are good too. I stay ****** my kids stash up.

I drink only about 2 times a month. Hard liquor 3-6 shots each time. Ppl talking about drinking moonshine straight. I haven't eaten nothing. Am I goat if I don't throw up? :nerd:

I been hearing the name Ian Connor for the past couple years and finally saw who he was.

If THAT is the most influential fashion icon to the youth and pop culture right now...ALL of this complete ******* makes alot of sense to me now.
Had to google this. No idea how this dude got on or became an influence on anybody. I mean I see people out there, but for the life of me dont understand why

Who the hell is Ian Connor?

"You always smokin in the house. What if my mother comes over?"

smokin.gif
ianconnor-grill-460x306.jpg

He's a "Stylist".

The kids pretty much credit him for being the driving force behind this sus look going on in Hip-Hop. 

Man I just dipped out on these two girls at the bar w/o notice. Now they texting me saying did you leave?????

I'm not eem gonna reply :))

Back
Top Bottom