the thread about nothing...

Won't stop raining and water coming through my a/c, my floor gonna be so damaged. :smh: Can't wait til I can get central air.

B7kvMqXCcAAVZPq.jpg

not even surprised anymore :smh:

Just got a form from the hospital I need to fill in for my 7 day brain monitoring on February 10th.

48 pages of questions 
sick.gif

Detailed medication schedules for all the medication I've taken the past year, a complete list of illnesses in my direct family, ...

Had to buy a Windows laptop for school, it arrived today. Realized how much I dislike Windows :lol: Posting this from my Macbook Pro, shut down the Windows laptop after figuring out the settings and installing the needed programs for school.

I guess this is as good as any other place besides The soccer thread and the movie thread but I got accepted for a study abroad program this summer in Germany for Cinema. I submitted in my essay applications that an idea would be to film the day to day of a local youth academy of footy. The town I would be staying in is Bonn. I've been to Germany before for the WC in 2006. Should be fun lol. I'm not much of a speaker when it comes to great news

B7rQYgSIYAE0Y9A.jpg

2 teen girls trying to mug a woman in brooklyn elevator 

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do here.

What's up with these nomore.org commercials? Are these celebs crying due to their own personal stories of domestic abuse, or just for the commercial?

Israel flies out celebrities of certain ethnicities so they'll talk about it highly on social media? According to Bobby Lee.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom